Hello "Wife Wants to Play" forum People!

cuckboi

Male
Mar 11, 2015
Hubby here. I have observed and experienced during my short time on this forum. For me, it has been a valuable learning experience in cuckoldry relationships. As a husband, it is my role to gently convince my BC virgin wife to consider opening our marriage to others, and to ultimately find a bull who can help make it happen. After copious reading and discussions, I am beginning to understand what we need in our marriage to make a great relationship even better. As her husband, I know my wife better than anybody else, and have a fairly good idea the kind of person that we both would accept as a bull in our lives. Having said this, the forum has opened my mind to life changing possibilities in our marital relationship, as well as enabling me to get a good better understanding of the process of making all this happen. I am learning that is a long journey, but first steps have been taking.

Reactions: Jammy and cookman
Hubby here. I have observed and experienced during my short time on this forum. For me, it has been a valuable learning experience in cuckoldry relationships. As a husband, it is my role to gently convince my BC virgin wife to consider opening our marriage to others, and to ultimately find a bull who can help make it happen. After copious reading and discussions, I am beginning to understand what we need in our marriage to make a great relationship even better. As her husband, I know my wife better than anybody else, and have a fairly good idea the kind of person that we both would accept as a bull in our lives. Having said this, the forum has opened my mind to life changing possibilities in our marital relationship, as well as enabling me to get a good better understanding of the process of making all this happen. I am learning that is a long journey, but first steps have been taking.
I feel same as you and trying hard to get mine into it also.

Reactions: Jammy

My wife is a hot wife take your time , make her feel sexy all.the time, when she goes out with or without you tell her how sexy she looks and how hot she makes you and that any guy that looks at her will.be turned on.. It can be a very rewarding lifestyle