Hello...

TakeUTwice

Hello,

I'm a husband living in the Netherlands who loves to share pictures of my wife. My ultimate (ours, because she gets soooo excited if i tell her to fuck other men) fantasy is to see her getting fucked by 2 or 3 men at the same time.

Added a picture as an introduction :)

Attachments

• db2c2874-72b4-421a-b092-51444dc8a505.png
    db2c2874-72b4-421a-b092-51444dc8a505.png
    449.5 KB · Views: 70
Hello,

I'm a husband living in the Netherlands who loves to share pictures of my wife. My ultimate (ours, because she gets soooo excited if i tell her to fuck other men) fantasy is to see her getting fucked by 2 or 3 men at the same time.

hi, shes amazing, wish i could see more, and play with u 2

Hello,

She looks very sexy - I share the same fantasy - a bunch of guys fucking my wife!

Hello,

Nice picture ! We are from Belgium and I have already set up a few gangbangs for Ms. Insatiable in and near Amsterdam.