Help needed

Basically she said she would wear anything, the plan is to order room service and have her answer the door. Want the guy to get a good view but at the same time don’t want it to be to slutty to make it akward. Can’t find a sheer robe. Really want her to do the towel drop but she draws line there lol

Reactions: btweets
That should do nicely , get her to put some make up rouge on her nipples so they really stand out in the sheer cups 😀😀
That should do nicely , get her to put some make up rouge on her nipples so they really stand out in the sheer cups 😀😀
Her has contrast between skin and nipples so you should be able to see them. I’m surprised she picked that. I really was just expecting a shirt and no bra

Excited for our up comming vacation.
SMALL update. Ive been push a litlle more and more with the dirty talk. Something interesting happened.
I was telling my whife what to imagine, while she was simulating getting doggy while laying on me. I described the cock that was gonna fuck her and whats was happening, ( so she can imagine)
Me: he is taking it slow..
You are so wet he starts to slide in, how does it feel?
Her:"Good"
ME:You like it
Her: I love it
Me: he is half way in and your still taking it
*She pushes my face to suck her tits
Me:He is all the way in now and touching places you never knew existed blah blah blah
what surprised me is she orgasmed with a slight graze of my knee on her pussy BARELY touched
She told me she came and wanted me to fuck her.

So I am making progress on prude wife. A little background:
been together for 10 years
she cheated on me 5 years ago and never wanted to tell me details
She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
Iv gotten her wet while fucking her and telling he she deserves a bigger cock.
A few fucks later she didnt like that dirty talk.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
Any tips on what to say or do next?
It’s been a year, you’ve come a long way. What’s she doing now.

She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
The common mistake is getting anxious and pushing too hard. Ideally, you want HER to bring it up, not you all the time. Every other time you fuck, say little things, hints, about it. You want her to pick it up and make it seem its her idea, its something SHE wants to do.
Slow & easy wins here.

funny you say that, i dunno if this counts. as soon NOW as she grab's my dick she says "thats it?!" "thats not enough I need more" i start dirty talk from there.

Last edited:
You’ve more or less described my wife.