Help needed

So I am making progress on prude wife. A little background:
been together for 10 years
she cheated on me 5 years ago and never wanted to tell me details
She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
Iv gotten her wet while fucking her and telling he she deserves a bigger cock.
A few fucks later she didnt like that dirty talk.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
Any tips on what to say or do next?

Last edited by a moderator:
She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
Well done. Keep us informed of any developments.

You could simply send her along to me. She be gagging for my big cock in no time.
Happy Rafael Nadal GIF by Tennis Channel

Reactions: Dlh247
Thanks RLyonheart LOL she would have to be very turn on to answer but not a bad idea. I was her first she said but she dated 2 guys before me who I know for a fact are hung. One for about a year and the othe a month.
that will only work if she wants to pick up guys, you need to see what she is feeling and what if any progress she will take. Will she flirt and flash in front of your friends, if so invite 1 you know she likes and get her drunk see what hapens

No she won’t flirt or flash a friend. She said reluctantly she would flash on the freeway while I drive. Have not had the opportunity because the kids are always with us. Last night she left the master bathroom light on and the master bedroom light off while we fucked, so the room was semi lit. She didn’t expose herself but she did ask me if I wanted her to. (It’s no fun unless I know for sure someone is watching her).
She definitely won’t let me take nudes because she is afraid someone she knows might eventually see them. I have thought about taking a photo of her without her knowing and blur her face, just have to figure out how to hide the camera lol.

Oh and she doesn’t drink anymore but I’m sure drinking will speed things up.
So how do you propose to get her to open up a bit more?
You thought of going to a sex shop and seeing how she responds to the goods on show, maybe tell her how good she would look wearing some of the gear or using the toys?
She not have a friend that she is overly flirty with?

You got any close neighbours? as ke her to walk around semi-naked or naked with the blinds open.
I like her idea of flashing on the freeway, you could try to get her to dress slutty, no bra, no knickers, short skirt. Its a start she will have to walk to and from the car like that. Ans she will willingly flash some lucky truckers, this might be the way for you to broaden her experience.

No she won’t flirt or flash a friend. She said reluctantly she would flash on the freeway while I drive. Have not had the opportunity because the kids are always with us. Last night she left the master bathroom light on and the master bedroom light off while we fucked, so the room was semi lit. She didn’t expose herself but she did ask me if I wanted her to. (It’s no fun unless I know for sure someone is watching her).
She definitely won’t let me take nudes because she is afraid someone she knows might eventually see them. I have thought about taking a photo of her without her knowing and blur her face, just have to figure out how to hide the camera lol.

Oh and she doesn’t drink anymore but I’m sure drinking will speed things up.
When she asks you if you want her to, SAY YES!!! It doesn't matter if it's fun for you. Consider it part of the process. Get her used to flashing in safe circumstances and eventually she'll push her own boundaries. Act like it's fun for you because eventually it will be.

When she asks you if you want her to, SAY YES!!! It doesn't matter if it's fun for you. Consider it part of the process. Get her used to flashing in safe circumstances and eventually she'll push her own boundaries. Act like it's fun for you because eventually it will be.
great advise

Reactions: Dlh247
Definitely buy her a realistic dildo. One that is as realistic as possible and on the larger size. this worked for my Asian wife and now she can’t get enough. I bought her a decent size 7.5” brown cock which she loves then I moved up to a much larger and thicker one which was huge after we opened it. I didn’t think she could take it but her greedy pussy easily took all of it... she loved it and i can tell the way she fucks it and screams that the big cock does it for her.

It is such a turn on watching her stick it to the wall bend over and take it all the way in. Also I walked in on her laying on her back with the big cock in her and bouncing her hips up and down wildly while working her clit with her favorite vibrator…. I quickly took out my phone and recorded it. Talk about good timing!

this is the perfect step to get her comfortable with another larger cock.

This is her new best friend!

FD91D472-E29A-4793-953E-D58A202015BB.jpeg

6ACA96AC-43B5-4531-B51A-40D58AA0309C.jpeg

ask her a few hypothetical question about fucking another guy. ( ex. if she was away on a trip with her friends and the opportunity presented itself. Throw in if alcohol was involve and she was not just thinking straights.)

Reactions: ep46wksp
I actually think that she’s more excited and interested than you might think. It’s not at all that uncommon for the woman to act, and come across like she’s not interested and even disgusted, or even more likely, that she wants you to be the one that is the aggressor. She possibly doesn’t want you to know, or even think, that she’s actually interested and enjoying the things you talk about. Since she doesn’t drink, it sounds to me like she’s most vulnerable and open during sex, especially if you get her to the highest sexual peak, without letting her climax. That’s your target point! You just need to get her there and keep her there, and that’s the time to start talking, and more importantly, to get her talking. That should be a pretty good way to get her started, and then build up from there each time you’re having sex.