Help with convincing a 61 yo wife

62 yo wannabe here. I want to talk with Older women (50 and older), their Bulls and their cucks about starting the lifestyle later in life.
My wife is 61 ( I’m 58) and I have slowly been introducing her over the last 18 months to the idea of cuckolding me . I joined this site and it’s been useful reading and learning from others with similar sexual desires. Things are progressing well ( albeit slowly )
Last night ,New Year’s Eve ,spent a sensual evening together with wife which ended up with her stripped down to lingerie, stockings and her thigh high boots and me using the large cock sleeve I’d purchased to replicate my wife’s previous boyfriend/ FWB who she had for 7years prior to us and was hung.
I noticed how hard she orgasms when I’m using the cock sleeve and during her climax I asked her if it felt like her Ex ….silence, then after repeating my question and through her gutteral moaning she admitted the feeling of fullness and being really fucked deeply reminded her of David ( the ex) and she was turned on thinking about David’s cock and how it made her cum hard.
It’s always turned me on knowing they are still in contact although only txt and don’t meet up
The good news is this morning we’ve talked a lot about the previous night sex and she understands more now about me being turned on by seeing her being sexually satisfied .
Bizarrely David sent a txt today wishing the wife Happy New years.
I’ve asked her to make her New Year’s resolution to talk to David and organise us to all meet as she’s told me he still wants to fuck her and see if

My wife is 65, looks 40, and fucks like she is 20. She has been fucking young bulls for almosr 20 years now. She works at our local university and now has a very good system for keeping her stable full of young bulls. When she started down this path she got taken advantage of. Now she makes dure she is in 100% control. We are very happy in our marriage and I love that she is a hotwife.