Reluctant wife making a huge turnaround?

I’m having a hard time with my wife coming into cuckolding and it’s sort of my problem too. She is very loyal and we booth love each other very much so she dosen’t understand the appeal of having other guys fuck her and when I bring up cucklding even tho I’m honest about it I always downplay it as something shameful that I wouldn’t be proud of I just cannot make the move and tell her how much I would really like to see her get wet for another preferably older guy. And to go from being reluctant to begging for a bull to fuck her harder then I ever did.

Does this scenario ever happen is it realistic by any chance. Did it happen to one of you ?

First off you need to dispel the old attitudes and moral standards that sharing her is shameful and not acceptable. You need to help her understand there's a difference between love and lust. You will love her more, not less by sharing her with other men. This fantasy is really common and acted upon by a large percentage of adults. Over the years it's been considered improper behavior preformed by degenerates, This is an old religious attitude and puritan belief, very limited thinking and a way some people try to control other peoples behavior and actions. There is no shame in enjoying sex, especially if you are not hurting or forcing someone to participate in your sex play. There should be no guilt in your enjoyment because someone else doesn't think that it's right. Don't let others limited beliefs and opinions control your enjoyment, its your live! Live it the way you want, don't be afraid to try new things, it will open a new and fascinating world that's exciting, stimulating, and more fun than you ever believed possible. Be open to new adventures, experiences, and embrace the opportunities as they present themselves. Live a little, don't restrict yourself because you've never done that before! Sex is a lot more than it used to be, society is opening up and expanding it boundaries as we progress out of the dark ages. The old attitudes of what is proper and acceptable are only now starting to catch up to today's life styles, don't let old beliefs and concepts rule your decisions, engage your desires and grab the opportunities.

Last edited:
First off you need to dispel the old attitudes and moral standards that sharing her is shameful and not acceptable. You need to help her understand there's a difference between love and lust. You will love her more, not less by sharing her with other men. This fantasy is really common and acted upon by a large percentage of adults. Over the years it's been considered improper behavior preformed by degenerates, This is an old religious attitude and puritan belief, very limited thinking and a way some people try to control other peoples behavior and actions. There is no shame in enjoying sex, especially if you are not hurting or forcing someone to participate in your sex play. There should be no guilt in your enjoyment because someone else doesn't think that it's right. Don't let others limited beliefs and opinions control your enjoyment, its your live! Live it the way you want, don't be afraid to try new things, it will open a new and fascinating world that's exciting, stimulating, and more fun than you ever believed possible. Be open to new adventures, experiences, and embrace the opportunities as they present themselves. Live a little, don't restrict yourself because you've never done that before! Sex is a lot more than it used to be, society is opening up and expanding it boundaries as we progress out of the dark ages. The old attitudes of what is proper and acceptable are only now starting to catch up to today's life styles, don't let old beliefs and concepts rule your decisions, engage your desires and grab the opportunities.
Thx for the very thorough and insightful reply. I will consider what you told me. And now I realise I have to come clean sooner or later and confess to her that I would really like this to happen and I’m not ashamed of it. Hopefully she can see through the conservative nature of our home culture and let go. I have the impression that if she would she could really experience great and fun things in the years to come!

I’m having a hard time with my wife coming into cuckolding and it’s sort of my problem too. She is very loyal and we booth love each other very much so she dosen’t understand the appeal of having other guys fuck her and when I bring up cucklding even tho I’m honest about it I always downplay it as something shameful that I wouldn’t be proud of I just cannot make the move and tell her how much I would really like to see her get wet for another preferably older guy. And to go from being reluctant to begging for a bull to fuck her harder then I ever did.

Does this scenario ever happen is it realistic by any chance. Did it happen to one of you ?
I think you need to be more honest with her if you ever want to reach your desire to be a cuckold! She may never come around but we feel you have a better chance with honesty, it has worked for us and we have tried so many different sexual lifestyle pleasures. Good Luck!

Reactions: coastalkid