New Cuck Wannabe from Bosnia

As the title says, new cuck wannabe from Bosnia.

27 yo.
Gf is a 26 yo petite redhead with nice boobs :) Been with her for 2 years now.

Not much cuckold/hotwife lifestyle in in the region, so decided to join here to at least see what like-minded people do and talk about :)

Been turned on to the idea of being a cuck for years now. Never managed to do anything about it tho, but would love to. Accidentally ran into some old GFs photos with her ex ( who was a HUNK ) and violentnly jerked off to those ( not even hc stuff, but enough erotica displayed to make my imagination go wild ).
Talked about sexual histories and she's in no way a saint or close-minded, so I'm optimistic :)
Hopefully seeing how people here did will help me get to a point of having a hotwife ;)

As the title says, new cuck wannabe from Bosnia.

27 yo.
Gf is a 26 yo petite redhead with nice boobs :) Been with her for 2 years now.

Not much cuckold/hotwife lifestyle in in the region, so decided to join here to at least see what like-minded people do and talk about :)

Been turned on to the idea of being a cuck for years now. Never managed to do anything about it tho, but would love to. Accidentally ran into some old GFs photos with her ex ( who was a HUNK ) and violentnly jerked off to those ( not even hc stuff, but enough erotica displayed to make my imagination go wild ).
Talked about sexual histories and she's in no way a saint or close-minded, so I'm optimistic :)
Hopefully seeing how people here did will help me get to a point of having a hotwife ;)
Dm

Reactions: Backwoodsman179