Midwest Wannabe Sub

JustMike

Male
Verified
I'm a guy in my 50's, married to a wonderful woman who, unfortunately, is completely against the idea of CNM. She has known I wanted to do it for most of our nearly 30 year marriage. She has a perpetual hall pass that she has yet to cash in. That's as far as I can go with it since the sub can't very well be trying to run the show. She says that I wouldn't be able to handle the real thing.

She is supportive enough to roleplay with me in bed, though. I've watched her play with large dildos while pretending it was an ex-boyfriend, been ridiculed while fucking, eaten my own creampie, and pretty much every cuckolding scenario there is, short of actually having a third person with us. With my recent E.D. diagnosis I am hoping it might nudge her past that limitation, but thusfar it's only made her even more concerned about my feelings. I recently started hinting that some encouraged bi play might be fun... we'll see if that's a bridge too far.

I'm just here to talk to like-minded folks and live vicariously through them since it's probably not going to happen for me.