Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
I have zero interest in men sexually.
But yea holding a man’s cock while sliding it into her pussy or ass it’s amazing feeling.
I’ve only done it once, but my wife was sucking a guy off. And he asked me to hold hold it while she was blowing him. So I did. That again wasn’t sexual, but didn’t bother me. But when he came I jerked his cock while he blew on her chest.
It’s not about me touching him.
It’s about her getting pleasure!!
Same as when I use her dildio on her. It’s not helping me. But I love doing it.

In fact my GF has a date this afternoon
with her bull. He's a "big cummer " as she puts it.
He always makes sure she cums also.
My GF will put on panties for her trip home, so as not to miss any "leakage".
I have to clean up her very messy pussy and
the panties. Then she stroke me using the measy panties and tie ttem around me cock & balls.
Then she has me fuck her for silky seconds.
But she won't let me cum.

Yeah, Iv done this a few times. Its extremely erotic guiding another mans hard cock into my wife's pussy. Amazing how hard and hot it feels. Also felt his cock pulse as he cums in my wife. If you have never guided a cock into your wife you really must try it. You wont be disappointed.
Agree with you, find this extremely erotic. Along with guiding another man's cock I have jerked him while the wife sucked, pull him out while she was riding him, sucked on him then put him back in her. Also, there has been a few occasions were I cleaned him off after he came in her. It is such a turn on for me and I even enjoy it if this is my only role during MFM adventures.

Last edited:
One of the things I’ve enjoyed with Lynn is teasing her with the other man’s cock. Rubbing it up and down her wet slit, letting the head nudge against her clit, letting the head part her inner lips and tease her entrance but not putting it in, back to rubbing it along her slit, slapping it against her clit. Then continuing to do that until she’s going wild, begging for it and arching her back trying to get his cock inside her. I love hearing her moan of relief when I finally guide his cock into her sopping wet, hungry cunt and seeing her desperation to be fucked hard.
J.

I agree. I routinely help with guiding his cock into my wife. I really like cupping his balls as he is thrusting into her. Normally it's when they are missionary and this gives me a great view for filming. Also my wife likes me to slide my finger in her ass while he is pumping away. I love the feeling of his cock through the wall of her rectum. But anytime his cock slips out i will grab it and guide it back in.

I think having the hubby guide me into her is an incredible tool for a Bull. Depending on the situation I have used it in a number of ways. I tend to have somewhat longer courtship with my wives since they are older. As I prefer long term exclusive relationships we are often lovers before any sex takes place. This has involved a lot of communication with the cuckold in enabling the ideal situation for the wife to either embrace or re-embrace the lifestyle.
On a number of occasions for the first encounter the cuck guided me into her telling her that he acknowledged that I was her new man and that he looked forward to all the pleasure we were going to share. Then he went into the other room to listen on the baby monitor while we 'consumated' the relationship. Yes, a bit theatrical but I like to eliminate confusion from the get go.

It is ..try it if you don't mind touching another man's cock ..I wasn't sure I'd like it as I'm straight but because you are just helping it into you wife it feels right .My wife likes it especially if my fingers are still touching the cock when it enters her and she can feel them inside her pussy
I have bi-sexual tendencies anyway. My wife's bull made me kiss and lick his bare ass when he was on top of her missionary style. When they were both done, he kind of directed me to clean him off first, then my wife while they were both kissing and hugging.

I enjoy helping KK with a lover; guiding his throbbing cock into my wife's hot, wet pussy, the way it feels in my hand as I slide his pulsing cock-shaft into her is amazing. The sensation of helping her lover cum inside is mind-blowing - the urgent thrusting, the way his balls feel as they ascend just prior to orgasm, the spasms of him cumming inside my wife are just so erotic...
I would Love to watch your videos