Her first time tonight, and questions

She's amazing!! For first and second and some more I always think older ones are better... but then again we always had 45+y olds <3
Happy to hear that. I have you r pleased to. Did she bring home any pictures and did u take one when she came home. She looked beautiful going out very hottttt

Happy to hear that. I have you r pleased to. Did she bring home any pictures and did u take one when she came home. She looked beautiful going out very hottttt
Me and my partner always do it togheter, as its how it work for our relationship. We dont have a powerplay one over the other, so we're always on the same room, eye contact, touching, is a must. And yes we take some photos when the partners is ok with it.

Me and my partner always do it togheter, as its how it work for our relationship. We dont have a powerplay one over the other, so we're always on the same room, eye contact, touching, is a must. And yes we take some photos when the partners is ok with it.
This is exactly how we are as well! It’s all about mutually enjoying the moment for us

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.

That is a REALLY sexy pic, especially knowing that she is going on a date with another guy. Bravo! She is so hot!

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
amazing, thanx for sharing

Reactions: wtfhere