Her first time tonight, and questions

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
Wow looks beautiful and sexy

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
She looks great m Hopefully this will be a great beginning for you two into the lifestyle

You sir, are a genius. The Mrs came a treat and commented on how deep I got while using that position. "That really hit my spot" was the direct quote 😀
My hoteife loves to.fuck with her high boots on with her putting her booted legs on his shoulders ..the boots let her pull her self up on his shoulders so he gets deeper into.her

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
View attachment 975994
Hopefully She Will Have An Amazing Time…And Her Sexual Energy Will Be Amazing When She Gets Home..Don’t AskA Million Questions ..Love Her Be Proud Of Her Let Her Take The Lead In Talking & Playing With You!! Be Happy For Her!! She Looks Beautiful And I’m Shure She Is Amazing!! Your Very Lucky!!!