Her sharing

despite what is seen here it is VERY hard to find anyone who is actually serious and shows up. Seems guys don't like to fuck as much as they say they do. We have looked for something long term and regular for a long time but have not been able to find anyone who wants the same things. Having a meet and greet with a new one tomorrow if he shows up but at this point we doubt it or he won't be into anything regular or......excuse, excuse, excuse....lol.

I've been Encouraging her to talk to other men because there's just something about the way she fucks after she's been on the phone sending her photos to people and knowing they came to her as hard as she is I can't believe how difficult it is to find someone in our area sometimes
I would like to get some of her pics so I can stroke my cock over her pics

Hey there I'm Eric I came across your post I'm actually new to this as a bull. I'm a good looking 47M very much experienced in the bedroom. I live in denver colorado but I drive over the road and have no problem traveling even if it is to meet a couple. If there isn't no chemistry per say, then I made a couple new friends. If anything youve read interest you just message me back have a great rest of your weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-124721.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-124721.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5
I've been Encouraging her to talk to other men because there's just something about the way she fucks after she's been on the phone sending her photos to people and knowing they came to her as hard as she is I can't believe how difficult it is to find someone in our area sometimes
Contact me

despite what is seen here it is VERY hard to find anyone who is actually serious and shows up. Seems guys don't like to fuck as much as they say they do. We have looked for something long term and regular for a long time but have not been able to find anyone who wants the same things. Having a meet and greet with a new one tomorrow if he shows up but at this point we doubt it or he won't be into anything regular or......excuse, excuse, excuse....lol.
OMG! You're not lying!! When we were nubies to the lifestyle, my wife would scour hookup sites, Craigslist and the like looking for men for me to practice my skills on. It was so aggravating when I would get dressed, makeup, etc. and then the guy would no show. She would start scheduling guys to come by and would fill up 4 or 5 hours worth on a Friday night, maybe 25% would show. Lol, although there were quite a few times that maybe 70% would show and I would end up sucking 20+ men in one night. Insane behavior!!

Hey there I'm Eric I came across your post I'm actually new to this as a bull. I'm a good looking 47M very much experienced in the bedroom. I live in denver colorado but I drive over the road and have no problem traveling even if it is to meet a couple. If there isn't no chemistry per say, then I made a couple new friends. If anything youve read interest you just message me back have a great rest of your weekend.
Hi, hope you all staying well, Let me tell you a little about me, I'm in my 50's looking to encourage my wife into the lifestyle but I like beeing a bull as well, boundries are set and are a nono, I respect all rules...I drink occassional but don't smoke..like to have fun..