Here i expose my pics free to repost and expose everywhere and anywhere

Thank you, now i know my fat slutty ass is a turn on for many m'en
Your NOT FAT there is a big difference between and a proportioned lady i would love to be seen with you even without the sex love the dress . How about some nice stilletto boots .uts great seeing a woman having sex wearing boots

I used to be a bit self-conscious about being a BBW, but now that my fat ass serves as a public cum dumpster, I'm very proud of it. I never thought men would love pounding a fat ass so much.
They're all crazy about it. And I'm proud to be a fat-ass cum dumpster.View attachment 1374038
Nothing wrong with being a BBW - as Frank Zappa said ‘the bigger the cushion the better the pushing’ but I wouldn’t say fat. Big tits and a big ass but a nice hour glass figure. But no doubt about it, you are a slut and there’s nothing wrong with that either. I’ve always loved slutty women.
James

• Love
Reactions: Slutrocknroll
Nothing wrong with being a BBW - as Frank Zappa said ‘the bigger the cushion the better the pushing’ but I wouldn’t say fat. Big tits and a big ass but a nice hour glass figure. But no doubt about it, you are a slut and there’s nothing wrong with that either. I’ve always loved slutty women.
James
Oh I don't have a complex anymore, I'm very proud of my big breasts and my fat.

When this homeless man asked me for a coin, I thought I could do more for him. I took him into my home, and offered him a meal, a shower and a little human warmth.
To thank me, he comes several times a week, often with new friends.
And I never hesitate to offer my fat ass

820666570.gif