Here i expose my pics free to repost and expose everywhere and anywhere

Feel free to repost and expose me everywhere and anywhere 😘😘

View attachment 1375946
My hotwife has a similar rule except the first time condoms till.tested or papers being clean afyer that you wont get to.fuck her without test. If your. Clean you get to.fuck.her no.test no condoms no.fuckng . It you can to fuck.her again you must be clean beczuse she doesnt want condoms being used Period

Reactions: bonex23
I don't want condom, because i want to be a full slut, and a Real cum dumpster
My hotwife has a similar rule except the first time condoms till.tested or papers being clean afyer that you wont get to.fuck her without test. If your. Clean you get to.fuck.her no.test no condoms no.fuckng . It you can to fuck.her again you must be clean beczuse she doesnt want condoms being used Period
I don't want condom, because i want to be a full slut, and a Real cum dumpster

• Love
Reactions: Slutrocknroll
How long have you been in the lifestyle my wife has been a hotwife for 4 years it has changed her for the better her confidence her dress her sexual attitude she wnjoys her ses life outside of our narriage alot as well as our sexlife intensity
I've always cheated on my husband, even before we got married and especially on our wedding day. At first with all my colleagues at work and then, when I was fired, with my neighbors and friends. When there were too many of them, I had to admit it to my husband. He pushed me to assume I was a public cum dumpster. And from there, it really took off. Things really got out of control when I opened up my thighs and ass to blacks and Arabs. But the only thing I regret is not becoming a bbc slut sooner.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I know it's risky, but I'm not afraid. I've been getting my fill without a condom for 8 years from anyone, including total strangers, and I'm still clean.
Awesome that it has worked for you.My hotwife makes tbemuse protection tge first time .If they want to ci tinue the guy must get tested if hecwants my wife gets tested as well..She loves the lifestyle as well. SHE tells ne that being able to experience different.has been very rewarding for us. She has 3/4 guys thT she fucks.one of them.a out every 2,/3 weeks plus an.occcasional.pick up. She usually spends an overnight with one of her regulars. There has been a few times of the entire weekend with one of her regulars on those times its them.goi g out being a couple as well.as some very e
Intense fucking .She lovesa wakeup.good morning fuck .Tben they do the couple thing then dinner dancing and a good complete. FUCKING WHEN GETTING TO.THE HOTEL. MY wife says she will.never go.back to.a one cock.woman. I agree because when she returns to ne it always different

I've always cheated on my husband, even before we got married and especially on our wedding day. At first with all my colleagues at work and then, when I was fired, with my neighbors and friends. When there were too many of them, I had to admit it to my husband. He pushed me to assume I was a public cum dumpster. And from there, it really took off. Things really got out of control when I opened up my thighs and ass to blacks and Arabs. But the only thing I regret is not becoming a bbc slut sooner.
How does hubby handle it?.Does he support your wants outside of your marriage.? My wife feels the same way she should have started sooner Over the years she wanted bigger breass and femine tattoos as her nipples are very sensitive but it never happened Then she became a hotwife the first thi g wss implants she was a double d now shes a double f thdn her nipples pierced her first where 1/2 in 14 ga they are now 1 in 10 ga she has matching tattoos on each breast clevage area Roses about.2 in around When she goes out to fuck. Her outfits are definitely what.you would call
TOTALLY CUM FUCK ME. I have weakness for extreme outfits on her and she. Does it to.keep.me turned on knowing that she will get noticed and fucked and i get to reclaim her stretched and cum.filled. Feel.free to ask me anything Bob

I wonder what his wedding night with his new bride was like. Either he was all over her, thinking of the hot, dirty slut he’d been fucking that morning or she didn’t get much at all because you’d drained him dry - could have gone either way.
I hope they have a happy life together but one thing is sure - you’ll have raised his expectations
You put that so well, Lynnandhubby!