Here to vent

So I been all over trying to vent and not get called a horrible person. I cheated on my husband and I feel so damn guilty about it. I dont know what to do. I know what I did was fucked up and I feel terrible about it, I wish I didn't hurt him. Wish I had someone to talk to. But yeah just wanted to admit this to someone because I can't tell him.

So I been all over trying to vent and not get called a horrible person. I cheated on my husband and I feel so damn guilty about it. I dont know what to do. I know what I did was fucked up and I feel terrible about it, I wish I didn't hurt him. Wish I had someone to talk to. But yeah just wanted to admit this to someone because I can't tell him.
Politely, the Internet cannot fix this.
Find a therapist that handles couples therapy and sort it out. I’m not saying immediately invite hubby to therapy. I‘m saying sort out all the feelings and thoughts you have. Then the option to bring hubby in is available.

Politely, the Internet cannot fix this.
Find a therapist that handles couples therapy and sort it out. I’m not saying immediately invite hubby to therapy. I‘m saying sort out all the feelings and thoughts you have. Then the option to bring hubby in is available.
I just feel like I had to tell someone. I probably will look into counseling, but we really don't need it. Just I do.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
I just feel like I had to tell someone. I probably will look into counseling, but we really don't need it. Just I do.
I am not passing judgment on your relationship. I’m saying seeking help is a good idea in this situation. You can talk out loud to someone with no judgement and total confidence that it remain a private matter.
All of which is a better choice than posting on a site where consensual non-monogamy is welcome. Per the title, you need to vent.

Reactions: nariah1957
I know but I just got tired of being called names. I know I
I am not passing judgment on your relationship. I’m saying seeking help is a good idea in this situation. You can talk out loud to someone with no judgement and total confidence that it remain a private matter.
All of which is a better choice than posting on a site where consensual non-monogamy is welcome. Per the title, you need to vent.
I know, I will look into it. I just wanted to talk to someone. I got tired of being called horrible things. I know what I did was horrible.

Reactions: slutplay

I know, I will look into it. I just wanted to talk to someone. I got tired of being called horrible things. I know what I did was horrible.
I hear you. It’s hard to keep it in when you have that many strong feelings about it.
Go ahead and vent. Let it out.
When Monday comes, please find an affordable therapist to talk about it at length.

You're not horrible and what you did was human. Was it really such a bad thing to happen? None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. This may not have been a mistake though. - you may have had reasons. Even if you didn't, don't let it eat at you. Forget and move on. You're a good person. x

You're not horrible and what you did was human. Was it really such a bad thing to happen? None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. This may not have been a mistake though. - you may have had reasons. Even if you didn't, don't let it eat at you. Forget and move on. You're a good person. x
This is more than a thing that can move on and put in the past. But you are right about this may not have been a mistake. Everything happens for a reason and tomorrow gives us new obstetrical to overcome. I dont want to jump to conclusions until I get all the facts. I can already tell @Heretovent123 is a good woman since she is very remorseful and in turmoil over this. ONE thing I can say is that we cant change the past but we can change the future. This may be the introduction her husband needs into the cuckold life.

Thank you, I didn't plan on it. I was wasted.

Reactions: slutplay
This is more than a thing that can move on and put in the past. But you are right about this may not have been a mistake. Everything happens for a reason and tomorrow gives us new obstetrical to overcome. I dont want to jump to conclusions until I get all the facts. I can already tell @Heretovent123 is a good woman since she is very remorseful and in turmoil over this. ONE thing I can say is that we cant change the past but we can change the future. This may be the introduction her husband needs into the cuckold life.
Thank you for that, I need it.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls