Hi from the UK

Jeanswatcher

Male
Gold
I/we are new to this board, but not new to the lifestyle. We met when my future wife had just turned 16, she was untouched. Marrying when she was 18 i already knew that she had cheated on me twice as she had immediately told me of her drunken mistakes and begged forgiveness. I presumed that this would stop when she had a wedding ring on her finger, for various reasons it didnt.

The issue has never been the size of my dick more she gained a liking for a more experienced lover, the thrill and excitment of stepping outside our normal lives and enjoying a night of complete deborchary with another man and expanding her sexual desires and needs. She has enjoyed several long term lovers with my blessing and consent and a couple in the early days without my knowledge. She likes to see her FWB once every few weeks.

We are each others best friends, deeply in love and of the people we know are the longest lasting married couple, with a kink hidden from all.

Many years since she commenced semi feminising me which i enjoy, she has said she knew i would like this, but i know it also serves to ensure i remain faithful to her.

I/we are new to this board, but not new to the lifestyle. We met when my future wife had just turned 16, she was untouched. Marrying when she was 18 i already knew that she had cheated on me twice as she had immediately told me of her drunken mistakes and begged forgiveness. I presumed that this would stop when she had a wedding ring on her finger, for various reasons it didnt.

The issue has never been the size of my dick more she gained a liking for a more experienced lover, the thrill and excitment of stepping outside our normal lives and enjoying a night of complete deborchary with another man and expanding her sexual desires and needs. She has enjoyed several long term lovers with my blessing and consent and a couple in the early days without my knowledge. She likes to see her FWB once every few weeks.

We are each others best friends, deeply in love and of the people we know are the longest lasting married couple, with a kink hidden from all.

Many years since she commenced semi feminising me which i enjoy, she has said she knew i would like this, but i know it also serves to ensure i remain faithful to her.
looking forward to hearing lots more about you both

Hi Im also very new to life style and this site, hubby will not be involved but must be with me all the time. Hey come say hello, Im a little short on body confidence but getting there or here which ever comes first. hehehe x
Hello. I've been admiring your picture - you should feel very confident about your body, it looks very lovely! My hubby and I are also new to this, and doing a bit of exploring. Happy to chat if you fancy it!😊(Mrs ©©)

Reactions: ep46wksp
I don’t mind in private but guys get to excitable and thing they can do and say what they like and I am
Not here for that x
Yes you're absolutely right! To be fair, not all of the men on here are like that though. Plenty are very polite and respectful. Can I ask what you're interested in? (Mrs©©)

Interested in ? What are you referring to
Well, myself and my husband are interested in the possibility of having another man or woman join us (or me with him watching!). I just wondered if you were thinking along those same lines. Sorry, I didn't mean to cause offence.