Hi, I'm Lisa!

Hello! I'm Lisa. New to the site, and a little new to the lifestyle of being a secret slut. Yes, I'm the wife that's built like a sexdoll and married to a guy that's got little interest in sex. So, I'm finding what I need on my own. I'm just here to share my little slice of life with likeminded folks. Hope I'm welcome.

Edit: How neglectful of me not to add a booty shot? What's a Latina girl without showing off the butt? Shame Lisa! *Pinches clit to punish self* 😉
Welcome ….I must say you are a man’s dream fabulous female and gorgeous if I may say. These words you have heard a lot I’m sure. 😎

Hello! I'm Lisa. New to the site, and a little new to the lifestyle of being a secret slut. Yes, I'm the wife that's built like a sexdoll and married to a guy that's got little interest in sex. So, I'm finding what I need on my own. I'm just here to share my little slice of life with likeminded folks. Hope I'm welcome.

Edit: How neglectful of me not to add a booty shot? What's a Latina girl without showing off the butt? Shame Lisa! *Pinches clit to punish self* 😉
Lisa,
You're beautiful. It's so sad to see a woman that has been neglected.

When the dust settles from all the messages, send me a DM. I have some good stories I think you would like.

And your right. Booty shots are just the best. :)

Last edited:
Just thought I'd add my verification photo to my hello thread. I'm so happy! It's like I'm a real girl now, but I know that I'm really just a toy bimbo.

View attachment 1601351
View attachment 1601352
Lol at those legs! I mean, I'm sure you're fun to talk to. We could talk why I'm nibbling on the back side of your knee—fingering you—that would be polite and welcoming in person welcome.
Thanks so much! I love showing off the booty.
That my specialty kink. Erotic spanking and...well all the physical things that happened to you because of it. A certain level of arousal.

Reactions: BlkStingray

You are SO hot!