Hi, I'm Lisa!

LisaXLopez

Female
Verified
Hello! I'm Lisa. New to the site, and a little new to the lifestyle of being a secret slut. Yes, I'm the wife that's built like a sexdoll and married to a guy that's got little interest in sex. So, I'm finding what I need on my own. I'm just here to share my little slice of life with likeminded folks. Hope I'm welcome.

Edit: How neglectful of me not to add a booty shot? What's a Latina girl without showing off the butt? Shame Lisa! *Pinches clit to punish self* 😉

Attachments

• DSC02861.jpg
    DSC02861.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 20230405_125919.jpg
    20230405_125919.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC00792.jpg
    DSC00792.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 289
  • 20230405_124832.jpg
    20230405_124832.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Yes you are so well built bsby doll , wishing I could come visit you and give you every inch that you want . So perfect Nd tasty gorgeous to lick thise nipples and go for your hot wet pussy to be lucking Nd pleasing you

Reactions: LisaXLopez
¡Hola! soy lisa Nuevo en el sitio y un poco nuevo en el estilo de vida de ser una puta secreta. Sí, soy la esposa construida como una muñeca sexual y casada con un tipo que tiene poco interés en el sexo. Entonces, estoy encontrando lo que necesito por mi cuenta. Solo estoy aquí para compartir mi pequeña parte de la vida con gente de ideas afines. Espero ser bienvenido.
Pues eres muy bienvenida al foro y te aseguro que yo solamente para darme el gustazo de lamer todo ese maravilloso cuerpo que tienes te dejo sentir las 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 7 de grueso de la pinga negra de mi marido somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos de Cuba

Reactions: LisaXLopez
Well, you are very welcome to the forum and I assure you that just to give myself the pleasure of licking all that wonderful body that you have I let you feel the 24.5 cm long by 7 thick of my husband's black cock we are a bisexual swinger couple, both of us from Cuba
Thank you! You are beautiful!
Pues eres muy bienvenida al foro y te aseguro que yo solamente para darme el gustazo de lamer todo ese maravilloso cuerpo que tienes te dejo sentir las 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 7 de grueso de la pinga negra de mi marido somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos de Cuba
¡Gracias! ¡Eres hermosa!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hello! I'm Lisa. New to the site, and a little new to the lifestyle of being a secret slut. Yes, I'm the wife that's built like a sexdoll and married to a guy that's got little interest in sex. So, I'm finding what I need on my own. I'm just here to share my little slice of life with likeminded folks. Hope I'm welcome.
Hi Lisa, youre a real stunner!! enjoy the site and enjoy yourself!!! :)

Hello! I'm Lisa. New to the site, and a little new to the lifestyle of being a secret slut. Yes, I'm the wife that's built like a sex doll and married to a guy that's got little interest in sex. So, I'm finding what I need on my own. I'm just here to share my little slice of life with like minded folks. Hope I'm welcome.
Most definitely you are!
Big welcome and hello.
Meeting new friends sharing is awesome.
Looking forward to seeing and meeting you!

Hi Lisa
Welcome to the site!
Are you the one that can put a smile on my face?

Edit: How neglectful of me not to add a booty shot? What's a Latina girl without showing off the butt? Shame Lisa! *Pinches clit to punish self* 😉
Hi Lisa Tommy uk x

Attachments

• 35EF3E82-58A5-4340-8BFD-BE886A9412A7.jpeg
    35EF3E82-58A5-4340-8BFD-BE886A9412A7.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 238
  • 667B1542-0C91-482E-A9E3-712B77219418.jpeg
    667B1542-0C91-482E-A9E3-712B77219418.jpeg
    554.3 KB · Views: 181

Wow wow wow .Hi beautiful queen of XXX. You have a hot Fire Body .I love your big juicy boobs and body.i love eat suck and fuck your full body by my Indian Black Dick .

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 233