The Early Magic Moments That Spark Jealousy

normicawber

Couple
cinemai_httpss.mj.run0tVR2jNxe2c_wide_shot_color_documentary__9239c9f5-0d5e-4c98-8ad6-396342cc...png
The most magic moments are often early on, when jealousy first sparks. Like that summer evening down by the shore, when my wife Lisa met her old boss from her first job. We all sat by the bonfire drinking beer and wine, Lisa was wearing a bikini. Lisa sat reminiscing with Fred, and since he was thirty years older than her, I did not think anything of it.

Little did I know the sexual tensions that were building up inside Lisa. As the night went on, I noticed Lisa becoming more and more flirtatious with Fred, but I just attributed it to her friendly nature.

As they chatted, I heard Fred say something that made Lisa laugh and lean closer to him. She touched his arm, and I saw the way he looked at her, the way his eyes lingered on her lips. He knew how to flirt, and I could see that he knew just how to make her blush.

One time, after fetching him a cold beer from the cooler, Lisa came back to Fred and sat on his lap. As he put his arm around her, Lisa looked at me, met my eyes. For a moment, I thought she was going to say something, that she was going to confess to me what was happening, but she simply raised her glass and took a sip.

Fred leaned in and whispered something in her ear, causing her to giggle and squirm on his lap. I felt a mix of emotions; jealousy, desire, and a strange sense of excitement. I wanted to join them, to be a part of their little secret.

His hand was on her knee at first. Then slowly moved up her tan thigh. Lisa didn't resist or push his hand away; instead, she leaned into him even more.

From where I sat I couldnt see what Fred was doing with his hand, it was partially covered by her thigh. But I imagined his fingers slipping inside her bikini bottom. I imagined his fingers touching her wet, sensitive flesh, stimulating her. I imagined her breath hitching, her eyes closing, and her head falling back. I imagined her moaning his name, pleading with him, asking him to go further, to make her come.

View attachment 1975851
The most magic moments are often early on, when jealousy first sparks. Like that summer evening down by the shore, when my wife Lisa met her old boss from her first job. We all sat by the bonfire drinking beer and wine, Lisa was wearing a bikini. Lisa sat reminiscing with Fred, and since he was thirty years older than her, I did not think anything of it.

Little did I know the sexual tensions that were building up inside Lisa. As the night went on, I noticed Lisa becoming more and more flirtatious with Fred, but I just attributed it to her friendly nature.

As they chatted, I heard Fred say something that made Lisa laugh and lean closer to him. She touched his arm, and I saw the way he looked at her, the way his eyes lingered on her lips. He knew how to flirt, and I could see that he knew just how to make her blush.

One time, after fetching him a cold beer from the cooler, Lisa came back to Fred and sat on his lap. As he put his arm around her, Lisa looked at me, met my eyes. For a moment, I thought she was going to say something, that she was going to confess to me what was happening, but she simply raised her glass and took a sip.

Fred leaned in and whispered something in her ear, causing her to giggle and squirm on his lap. I felt a mix of emotions; jealousy, desire, and a strange sense of excitement. I wanted to join them, to be a part of their little secret.

His hand was on her knee at first. Then slowly moved up her tan thigh. Lisa didn't resist or push his hand away; instead, she leaned into him even more.

From where I sat I couldnt see what Fred was doing with his hand, it was partially covered by her thigh. But I imagined his fingers slipping inside her bikini bottom. I imagined his fingers touching her wet, sensitive flesh, stimulating her. I imagined her breath hitching, her eyes closing, and her head falling back. I imagined her moaning his name, pleading with him, asking him to go further, to make her come.
Sounds like she has been with him before and they were discussing old times? Wonder if it was just him r him and other business associates. Every time my wife played with a boss, sooner or later it involved others as well who were doing business with the company.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976