Hi, I'm Lisa!

Hello! I'm Lisa. New to the site, and a little new to the lifestyle of being a secret slut. Yes, I'm the wife that's built like a sexdoll and married to a guy that's got little interest in sex. So, I'm finding what I need on my own. I'm just here to share my little slice of life with likeminded folks. Hope I'm welcome.

Edit: How neglectful of me not to add a booty shot? What's a Latina girl without showing off the butt? Shame Lisa! *Pinches clit to punish self* 😉
Beautiful Fuckable and eatable queen of XXX

Hello! I'm Lisa. New to the site, and a little new to the lifestyle of being a secret slut. Yes, I'm the wife that's built like a sexdoll and married to a guy that's got little interest in sex. So, I'm finding what I need on my own. I'm just here to share my little slice of life with likeminded folks. Hope I'm welcome.

Edit: How neglectful of me not to add a booty shot? What's a Latina girl without showing off the butt? Shame Lisa! *Pinches clit to punish self* 😉
Give that clit another pinch from me! Hey we are a Latino couple in cali and we are looking for new friends to chat with and trade some good pics of what you like to do with and ultimately to get off with …

Ridiculously sexy body

Amazingly sexy and delicious woman

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Attachments

• _DSC1475.jpg
    _DSC1475.jpg
    735.4 KB · Views: 38

Gorgeous! Indeed whats a Latina without that beautiful butt shot. Thanks for sharing!

Your are such a sexy little hottie!! I would be more the happy to give you all the pleasure you can take

welcome and compliments!

• Love
Reactions: LisaXLopez

I would love to be behind that ass 😋

super sexy body, exciting 2c, but would love to learn more about your Taboo adventures,., "color me anxious"

• Love
Reactions: LisaXLopez