Holiday hot wife & cuck

Hi all,

New to the community here but not newbies to the scene by any stretch of the imagination. Young (ish) couple, mostly play on travels overseas for work or holiday (including our honeymoon!)

Hotwife has had a couple of moresomes where hubby had to film / provide drinks / clean up, but we normally just have the one bull.

Photo with the rose our most recent bull encounter (London!) gave!
Beautiful. Do you live in London or just visiting? I'm in Essex

Reactions: Scottnkaty
Hi all,

New to the community here but not newbies to the scene by any stretch of the imagination. Young (ish) couple, mostly play on travels overseas for work or holiday (including our honeymoon!)

Hotwife has had a couple of moresomes where hubby had to film / provide drinks / clean up, but we normally just have the one bull.

What a lovely wife we have here! Welcome guys!
Hope to have a lot of hot chat with you two ;)

Hi all,

Your Hotwife has a beautiful body , I’d love to see her ride my cock

Hi all,

Wow absolutely stunning, you g Bull 28 based in cumbria can travel with in reason, get in touch if you’re ever up north, would love to join you guys

Hi all,

Wow perfect juicy big queen of XXX. I love eat fuck and eat her full night without break