Holiday on my Own

WetWild

Couple
Nov 1, 2016
Australia
We been married for 40 years this year and most of it my husband has allowed me to have lovers , I am turning 60 and he is 62. We have raised 3 beautiful successful daughters , yes there his and now I have been asked by my current lover to enjoy a 3 week holiday up north in Qld with him. He great company, incredible lover and a perfect gentleman, my husband and him are good friends also.

Question is my lover wants only me to join him and does not want my husband, on the other hand my husband has said no and that he doesn’t want me to go. Me on the other hand I want to go with my lover and prefer my husband didn’t come .

What does others think, should I say no also and obey my husband wishes or should I do what makes me happy?

It is always depending witch rules you have done at the beginning of your life style, if there is no rules and your husband it is a cucki, then do it and go with your lover

We been married for 40 years this year and most of it my husband has allowed me to have lovers , I am turning 60 and he is 62. We have raised 3 beautiful successful daughters , yes there his and now I have been asked by my current lover to enjoy a 3 week holiday up north in Qld with him. He great company, incredible lover and a perfect gentleman, my husband and him are good friends also.

Question is my lover wants only me to join him and does not want my husband, on the other hand my husband has said no and that he doesn’t want me to go. Me on the other hand I want to go with my lover and prefer my husband didn’t come .

What does others think, should I say no also and obey my husband wishes or should I do what makes me happy?
Going away for a weekend or even a week vacation is one thing. Three weeks away is quite another and your husband has already told you he doesn't want that. He's been very tolerant and supportive of you all of these years so this must be a real issue for him. You probably need to compromise quite a bit here.

Rule #1 - protect the primary relationship

For the LS to successfully work all participants must be on the same page

I do agree with 2wheel in protecting the prime relationship, however you could try saying to your husband that you will contact him every night letting him know the ins and out (pardon the pun) and also sending him lots of photos. I speak from experience and at first I wasn't for it but now I actually encourage my wife to do it

Reactions: Dlh247

Only go with husbands permission. Respect his wishes as much as you may want to go. Now if he was all for it, Go get pounded and knocked up if possible.

Do what pleases you.

• Dislike
Reactions: dickhurtz
I do not see the reason why your husband does not leave you alone with your lover, mine does not comment in the choices I make, he must understand that you are his wife, even if a slutwife, not a slave and you are free to decide what is best for you, the fact that it bothers him in the end is his problem, if he agreed to share you with other men he doesn't have to impose certain limits on you, it seems absurd and stupid to me.
couldn't disagree more with all of this...

it all depends on what rules / boundaries you both agreed at the beginning. If one of them is for example that you don't do anything unless you have his blessing then he's totally within his rights to state he's not happy with a proposed arrangement and no, that doesn't mean you are his slave.

There is only one "victim" here if you do something against your agreed rules and that's your husband, not you!

I'm saying this as a Bull / Dom hence against my own interest if this was my situation with me being the lover but nonetheless, I have to look at this objectively

your husband should always come first. He has gone along with you having a lover which is not easy for a man to do. I think you need to respect his wishes if my wife ever chose another man over me it would be marriage over so unless your marriage means nothing to you don't go. My wife and I are married 39 years and the reason we are is we always put each others needs and feeling first

Words can be twisted to mean anything one wants them to mean. Primary rule: Protect and be true in the primary relationship. What you do is a LifeStyle, not a "Life". What rules were in place when you started this lifestyle with your husband? I think his response is enough for your answer if you respect the relationship you are in. He has agreed and respected you enough to allow the lifestyle into the marriage. Ultimately it's your decision but I believe your husband deserves to be listened too and respected.

Words can be twisted to mean anything one wants them to mean. Primary rule: Protect and be true in the primary relationship. What you do is a LifeStyle, not a "Life". What rules were in place when you started this lifestyle with your husband? I think his response is enough for your answer if you respect the relationship you are in. He has agreed and respected you enough to allow the lifestyle into the marriage. Ultimately it's your decision but I believe your husband deserves to be listened too and respected.
yes i feel this way too, but i also feel i and not doing the right thing with him, He knows i love spending time outside our marriage .

I do agree with 2wheel in protecting the prime relationship, however you could try saying to your husband that you will contact him every night letting him know the ins and out (pardon the pun) and also sending him lots of photos. I speak from experience and at first I wasn't for it but now I actually encourage my wife to do it
so ur wife does spend time away with her lovers regularly?

how would you feel in your husband wanted to take a three week vacation with his lover?

is your BF the only one you have had? how long has the relationship been going on & how did it start?

have you done over-nights with him or been away for a weekend with him?

Reactions: WetWild
We too will have been married 40 years this year. We met when she was 16 and I was 20 and married at 17 & 21. I was still a virgin. She was not. She cuckolded me and lost her virginity to another in the middle of our engagement. Regardless, it didn't happen again until year 7 when she had her first affair that started the whole thing. First, he came with us on a vacation that we left the kids at grandparents. Then for the next 2 years, she went on several trips with him alone and left me with the kids. I was not happy about it but it was also horribly exciting. She's done overnights or weekends alone since then but not whole weeks. I'll say that after 40 years you should be able to make your husband see it your way and get his approval before hand. And also after 40 years, there won't be much he can do about it if you do it without it anyway.