Homemade cuck and wifesharing vids

In all of our 'experiences' I've been involved. Some, starting out, I observed, videoed, played with my dick while watching, but always got involved. With this friend, I was having some medical issues, so I would just observe and video. He's been to our house, we've been to his. I must admit, it was a strange feeling to drive to his house knowing the only reason was for him to fuck my wife. Still, very enjoyable even if I didn't join in.

Attachments

• pounding.mp4
    2.9 MB
Home-made vids....some show hubby in the background or off to the side while wife is getting fucked. All good.
Some of the husbands have clothes on, some are naked and hard, some beating off while watching.
Some seem to not even care what's going on, watching TV, playing video games, looking out the window.
When we have our friend over for threesome fun I'm watching everything. I'm naked with a dick so hard it feels like it's gonna explode. When I take a turn with her he's watching with a firm dick. Other than that few minutes after a good cum we're both hard and ready. After 2 cums a dick will be only semi hard but is quickly ready to go.
Question is....when you watch your gal does it excite you? I'm guessing it does. Do you enjoy watching?
I can't comprehend how a guy can think about his wife having sex with whoever without being envolved.....no offense to anyone here, that's just me.
My wife, myself and our friend all really get into the sex. Watching is a huge turn on for us guys and wife gets so turned on looking at and kissing who isn't fucking her....if that makes sense. It's a very exciting but relaxing time for us.

Attachments

• IHARD.jpg
    IHARD.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 78