Honest discussion respectful but honest

I’ll be very honest, both this forum and the interracial forum are more people having a fantasy. I myself was fascinated with the idea of my wife trying someone else and actually met someone on here I would have chosen, but she has pretty much, at least for now said no. I have talked to several other people on here and on the other forum, and in general nothing really happens. The interracial site in particular makes it sound like married white women are all bbc hungry and once they try it the husband is now just a bystander. The fact is white women are the second least likely to have sex outside their marriage and when they do it’s almost always with white men. So in short most of what you see on these forums is fantasy with a few actual hook ups, but you do get to meet and talk to people and no harm is done

I’ll be very honest, both this forum and the interracial forum are more people having a fantasy. I myself was fascinated with the idea of my wife trying someone else and actually met someone on here I would have chosen, but she has pretty much, at least for now said no. I have talked to several other people on here and on the other forum, and in general nothing really happens. The interracial site in particular makes it sound like married white women are all bbc hungry and once they try it the husband is now just a bystander. The fact is white women are the second least likely to have sex outside their marriage and when they do it’s almost always with white men. So in short most of what you see on these forums is fantasy with a few actual hook ups, but you do get to meet and talk to people and no harm is done
I feel the same way. I mainly come to sites like this for a laugh and look at normal women's bodies. I love the mom body.

Well i would love to meet you.i don't think they were being racist. Just trying to keep the integrity of the site. But you have every right to feel like you feel.
No, I don't see it that way at all but I'll just drop it. Unfortunately I can't seem to delete my pictures and account. Just so the guys stroking themselves over my pictures realize that's all the farther they are going to get with me.

No, I don't see it that way at all but I'll just drop it. Unfortunately I can't seem to delete my pictures and account. Just so the guys stroking themselves over my pictures realize that's all the farther they are going to get with me.
Well i hope you don't include me in that.

To the original question. I think some folks assume, incorrectly, that all cuckolding is interracial. Therefore the interracial niche has its own place.

It should have pissed you off! We both (hubs and I) find him VERY attractive! ;)
Well the site is geared towards black men and white women, so they were following their guidelines. She can be upset, but they were following their rules. Its like getting pissed off that someone requires you to take off your shoes when you enter their home. You can find it annoying but getting pissed off is a bit much.