Honest discussion respectful but honest

Well the site is geared towards black men and white women, so they were following their guidelines. She can be upset, but they were following their rules. Its like getting pissed off that someone requires you to take off your shoes when you enter their home. You can find it annoying but getting pissed off is a bit much.
Terrible analogy and 100% different. But wow, if the tables were turned.........................

Reactions: flylowandslow
To the original question. I think some folks assume, incorrectly, that all cuckolding is interracial. Therefore the interracial niche has its own place.

My wife and I joined this site as a place to share our experiences rather than find people to meet. We belong to two swinger sites and have paid memberships where we can find people with certifications, so we know they are real. Those sites allow us to filter users and find what we seek in others.

Regarding interracial experiences, we do not look for people based on their race. My wife likes to meet men who start out with well-written, intelligent emails by way of introduction. She has been with more white men, but she has also had many black men over the years.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
No, I don't see it that way at all but I'll just drop it. Unfortunately I can't seem to delete my pictures and account. Just so the guys stroking themselves over my pictures realize that's all the farther they are going to get with me.
you can delete picture, i've deleted my pics before