Honest review of your wife - pulling no punches

Review my wife please.

Love your beauitul breasts and nipples love ppppto gently bite and suck on your beautiful nipples.i wood Tite FUCk you And CUM on your beautiful nipples kiss and caress your beautiful soft silky skin on the way to the promised land lick your beautiful enter thighs up to your sweet pussy lips slide my tongue up and down between your sweet lips licking your sweet CLIT back and forth. Love your slutty look like to see you on All four beautiful please shave your sweet pussy

• Love
Reactions: avon88
Love your beauitul breasts and nipples love ppppto gently bite and suck on your beautiful nipples.i wood Tite FUCk you And CUM on your beautiful nipples kiss and caress your beautiful soft silky skin on the way to the promised land lick your beautiful enter thighs up to your sweet pussy lips slide my tongue up and down between your sweet lips licking your sweet CLIT back and forth. Love your slutty look like to see you on All four beautiful please shave your sweet pussy do you live in Avon IL if you do I live in Knoxville IL. Like to meet up with you if you live in Avon

This is a curvy lady. Hard to tell from the photos, but she looks toned for her size and should be rewarded for her hard work. Well done with the garter that accentuates her curves. Those breasts are huge and have nipples that are well proportioned. Those areolas have an interesting slant that seems to point down toward her pussy on an even angle. Not round, but very sexy and interesting. Nipples look a bit abused and are in need of a suction pump to see how hard they can get and how much of that big areola can stand up at attention.

Legs are a bit big but look toned and tight leading up to a nice big ass. Those cheeks look flawless and incredibly pale. They should react well to my hand as I leave prints slapping both cheeks.

Be curious to see her pussy and more of her body.

Looking at the ass, I would like to fuck this lady from the rear until my cock is soaked before sliding deep inter her ass to plant my seed.

You are truly a blessed man! Your wife is "Hot"....great looking and a grand body. Life living with such a Slut is something most of us Guys wished we had.

Yes, I would love to slide my cock into her wet pussy and pound her..... I wish too she was local. :cool:

Love the close up pictures of this wet little slut.

Her pussy is well shaved and looks like she could drown a family of four with the wetness flowing our of her. Small lips are enticing and her little clit is demanding to be tormented with a toy or tongue. She looks tight as can be... would be interested to see if her wetness would allow me to enter her with one thrust or if her tightness would require several thrusts to bottom out balls deep.

Her legs are very shapely with no noticeable flab or fat. I would like to see a full body shot of her standing to get a better idea of her proportions, but she looks well put together from what I can see. Let's would look great bound to the corners of a 4-post bed to expose that tight little cunt.

Moving around to her has, she has great curves with nice full and tight cheeks. Would like to see her exposed ass hole as my first response to these photos was a deep need to fuck her little bottom.

Small of her back is sexy only to be diminished by the story tattoo that I hope still means something to her. Tacky, but so much better than a tramp stamp.

Tummy looks like a good foundation that could be made flat with some sit-ups. Nothing bad about what is there, just a little work to make better.

Tits look small but very tight while appearing to be slightly out of proportion from the single photo you posted. Would like to see additional shots of her standing and bending over to really check the shape and sag.

Being a bit critical, but rest assured that this lady is hot. Talking with S, should would love to sit down on her back and grind her wet pussy into her skin while spreading those tight cheeks for me to explore her tight little ass. I'll start gentle, but I won't finish that way...
looks to me like she could take ,and has taken a spanking ,second picture seems to show a reddening and slight bruising on her bum

she certainly has a perfect little bottom to spend time with spanking and fucking (y)