Honest review of your wife - pulling no punches

This little lady is skinny to say the least. She has the foundation of a great body that just needs a bit of definition and toning, Her face is very attractive and I like the confidence of staring at the camera while nude. Her eyes are very seductive as well. Looking down to her breasts, they are surprisingly bit for such as small frame, if they are real/organic, that is impressive. Can't really see her nipples, but they appear to be nicely proportioned to her tits... need to see more.

Belly is somewhat flat but looks like she could have the proverbial "washboard" stomach with some sit-ups. Not bad, just what it is...

Ass looks a bit flat from the rear only shot, would have to see a profile to really assess. Pale skin looks well cared for and I imagine she can play the part of a professional or a slut equally well.

Need to see pussy shots, please share.

S's comment... "this one is mine" which translates to she wants to eat her pussy till she screams. I would enjoy face fucking her while looking as those pretty eyes while I feel her throat open to take my load.
Sounds like she would really enjoy having you. She's cool with almost anything. She has a strong gag reflex but she keeps it in. She's had more than a few loads dumped deep in her throat. I would enjoy watching you manhandle Marcie. Nice thing is she can't get pregnant, and she dislikes condoms.

It's not often I am asked to be rude, so I'll take full advantage with this little Latina slut. Just wish I had more photos to work with, so please share more in a message if you want more specific comments. Especially that ass.

She is a tight little fuck slut from what I can see with a larger, but tightly toned body. Skin tone is very sexy giving away some ethnic roots and overall her skin looks flawless... that sort of flawless skin is a perfect canvass to mark up a bit and I'd love to leave some crop marks on this little lady as I explore her.

She has a very attractive face and clearly shows something between extreme confidence and an attitude problem. Those pursed lips are sexy but clearly in need of a cock shoved violently into her mouth. I wouldn't take my time... I'd go straight to throat fucking this little slut and dragging my cock across that pretty face.

Tits look firm and large, would love to see more detailed pictures.

Thighs are big but look strong as fuck and tight as can be. Eager to feel those wrapped around me.

Overall, I'd like to take this little cum whore to a bar wearing nothing but the tiniest dress. I'd offer her to any single guys for a turn on the dance floor with the challenge of violating her holes on the floor or buying the next round of drinks.
Wath a great review, I can't describe how much I love everything you said...THANK YOU

Reactions: BrianAsh
I usually don't get mush to work with as far as photos, but this set is the exception. I don't think there is an inch of this lady not captured by one of the photos.

Clearly she is a bigger lady with somewhat of a mom bod. While larger, she is in proportion from top to bottom and seems to carry herself in a sexy and confident manner that adds to the appeal.

Overall, this lady has a healthy glow and a good skin tone. Surprisingly few stretch marks are apparent.

Looking specifically at her tits, they are slightly small on her frame with some significant sag. I love the photo of her on all fours with tits hanging down to give a real look at her breasts. Tits like that always are fun to abuse a bit and I would take some time to tie them up tightly from that base to the nipple with some tight cord that would force them to stick straight out from her frame. Nipples are in proportion and appear to not get very hard...

Legs look strong as well as her arms. I can only imagine how tightly she can grip with those thighs during a hard fucking.

Moving down, I suggest some trim work on that pussy. Some guys like a lot of hair, but this lady should consider a complete shave or a stripe leading down to shaved lips. Be glad to do that for her. Overall, that cunt looks well used and well lubricated with her natural juices. Love how the outer lips all but hide her labia and clit. Speaking of shaving, that ass needs attention. I suggest a total smooth shave of her back door go give better access.

She would be a blast to dominate over a weekend with all holes filled and tits bound tightly.
Thank you for your opinion!
This is when her ass and pussy are shaved:

23987531.jpg23753547.jpg23753571.jpg23987707.jpg23753865.jpg

I love a clean shaven ass and pussy , And looks like she been making Good use of her sweet ass and pussy
Love suck on your beautiful breasts and nipples And stroke My cock between your beautiful breasts And CUM on your hard nipples And have your cuck lick My CUM off of your sweet nipples