Hookup sites

I don't know about this being a good site. My husband initially set up this account but it didn't take long for him to give up here. Now I'm the one online 99% of the time but still I have yet to meet anyone here. There's ben a few that claim they are close enough but when they find out it could actually happen they disappear. I have far better luck at the grocery store.;)

I don't know about this being a good site. My husband initially set up this account but it didn't take long for him to give up here. Now I'm the one online 99% of the time but still I have yet to meet anyone here. There's ben a few that claim they are close enough but when they find out it could actually happen they disappear. I have far better luck at the grocery store.;)
I wish a woman would approach me at the store especially an older one 😍

Reactions: flylowandslow
I wish a woman would approach me at the store especially an older one 😍
It's not really difficult Shag. Most guys aren't very good grocery shoppers. If I'm in the mood and I see a guy looking a bit confused I just offer to help him out. I'm usually dressed casually but somewhat provocatively and if the conversation is headed in the right direction if he's so inclined he'll get a couple sneak peeks.
My husband has had a couple connections at a grocery store too. The latest was an attractive school bus driver who was shopping for candy to make up treat bags for her riders. She was a bit frustrated because the candy shelves were pretty bare and Bob started a light hearted conversation with her, Things progressed rapidly and in short order she decided to come to our house. I was here at the time and even though they could have just hit the bed themselves she was all up for a threesome. :p

Honestly try swing groups in your area
There are some I’ve found but it’s literally dead or single guys looking lol we used to have a swingers club until we got a new mayor or some shit
It's not really difficult Shag. Most guys aren't very good grocery shoppers. If I'm in the mood and I see a guy looking a bit confused I just offer to help him out. I'm usually dressed casually but somewhat provocatively and if the conversation is headed in the right direction if he's so inclined he'll get a couple sneak peeks.
My husband has had a couple connections at a grocery store too. The latest was an attractive school bus driver who was shopping for candy to make up treat bags for her riders. She was a bit frustrated because the candy shelves were pretty bare and Bob started a light hearted conversation with her, Things progressed rapidly and in short order she decided to come to our house. I was here at the time and even though they could have just hit the bed themselves she was all up for a threesome. :p
that sounds amazing I’m so bad at starting convo and flirting lmao

Recently I have been sitting on dating sites quite often, with the advent of covid, I began to sit on them more often than usual.
When I felt lonely on the sites were people who support me to this day.
I can recommend this site, I like the site and the people who are sitting there.
Don't get too worked up about it being a dating site, just think of it as a friend finder's circle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaggyc
I guess I'm going to have to downgrade my shopping game. Look confused. Honestly Everytime I go to the grocery store I'm hoping to meet someone. Still nothing.

Reactions: Shaggyc
You’ve had luck with paid sites?
Absolutely! I meet guys on a few REPUTABLE sites very frequently! I would NEVER consider meeting a "free" member though. A guy who is too cheap to pay for a membership isn't the kind of guy I'm willing to meet.

You would need to read the forum posts from the specific site in order to learn how to put together an APPEALING profile. So many guys join the lifestyle sites who have no game, a pathetic profile and have no idea how to make themselves notable in a positive way. Many others actually (and this is stunningly stupid to me) put together a profile without pics!! Can you imagine that? Guys who are too cheap to pay a few bucks a month for a profile on a reputable site, who expect to meet other guys' wives without so much as even posting a photo of themselves and then put together a profile that contains absolutely zero useful information about themselves and send "one word messages".

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
You get what you pay for
Exactly!! In most cases, this site is NOT the type of place to meet potential play mates. We are here for the community, the stories, the pics and the sexy vibe. We have met exactly ONE guy from the site and that was by coincidence. The video is posted on our profile but not easily accessible since our profile is restricted.

Last edited: