Hopefully about to happen

Love to hear how this goes, we are just embarking on the journey and have no idea where to find a decent guy to join us

I wanna see my wife in front of me being fucked so much
Hopefully you guys are finding progress. In a similar position myself , newbies , finding our feet , big shock initially but both working it through and having fun making baby steps. Hope you are well 👍

Hopefully you guys are finding progress. In a similar position myself , newbies , finding our feet , big shock initially but both working it through and having fun making baby steps. Hope you are well 👍
We are making progress , it's so hard leading super busy lives . It's hard making time for ourselves .. but we are hoping to try to meet the same guy again closer to the end of the summer

We are making progress , it's so hard leading super busy lives . It's hard making time for ourselves .. but we are hoping to try to meet the same guy again closer to the end of the summer
Brilliant , its tough juggling with everyday life …. Hard to get some quality time as we are running after teenagers as well ….

Reactions: Green89
Well , we are still talking to the same guy , we haven't set another date yet busy schedules and stuff...he is definitely ready to slide his cock in her . She is also ready to touch and feel his big cock .. I'm so ready myself , damn I want him to get her juices flowing then pull out of her and let me lick her freshly fucked pussy .. just thought I'd give a little update , hopefully soon I can get y'all a really good update and some pictures of his cock in her ...I can't wait to see her laying there like this and him coming up with his hands on her knees spreading her legs burying his head in her tight pussyIMG_20230803_164324.jpg

Not much progress yet , we are definitely going to make this happen .. he is so ready to sink his cock deep into my wife . I am so ready to see his cock flop out of his pants that first time then to watch her grab it and start rubbing his cock .. makes me so dang horny thinking about it .I'm ready for him to pull out of her and let me lick her freshly fucked pussy .. I will keep y'all posted hopefully before long I will have some pics for y'all .. I'm definitely going to post pictures of his cock in my wife..