Hopefully about to happen

The more I think about it the harder my dick gets . I absolutely can't wait to see him between these legs licking her , getting her soaked so he can streach her tight little pussy...I can only imagine seeing this cock slapping her between those spread open legs...slapping those big lips and that clit , making even wetter with every hit.Screenshot_20230413-150720.pngScreenshot_20230414-052904.png

Well guys a week from tomorrow it's hopefully going to happen . The wife and I finally found a guy that is going to meet us for dinner . If everything goes well at dinner and we are all getting along he is coming back to our place and I'm going to sit back and watch him fuck her . Of coarse I'm going to be helping as much as possible...
you never want to take someone to your house just in case he turns out a nut case later

• Love
Reactions: Green89
The more I think about it the harder my dick gets . I absolutely can't wait to see him between these legs licking her , getting her soaked so he can streach her tight little pussy...I can only imagine seeing this cock slapping her between those spread open legs...slapping those big lips and that clit , making even wetter with every hit.View attachment 1340486View attachment 1340490
it look something like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413-150720.png
    Screenshot_20230413-150720.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • Love
Reactions: Extro69 and Green89
Well guys a week from tomorrow it's hopefully going to happen . The wife and I finally found a guy that is going to meet us for dinner . If everything goes well at dinner and we are all getting along he is coming back to our place and I'm going to sit back and watch him fuck her . Of coarse I'm going to be helping as much as possible...
heres mine

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 104
We actually found him here , been chatting back and forth for a while and seem to hit it off so we decided to meet in person . So Friday night I hope we get along and I get to watch his cock slowly disappear in my wife...so excited !!!!
well, i hope we, eventually, hear from him.

Reactions: Green89