Hopefully about to happen

Well bad news , we had to leave our trip early due to a family emergency... So we had to cancel on our night of fun .. he understood completely and still wants to meet up with us very soon .. this isn't the end of our voyage it just the beginning.. thanks for all the comments and well wishes .. we are going to get this done soon. I will keep y'all posted..

Reactions: new2ituk
Well bad news , we had to leave our trip early due to a family emergency... So we had to cancel on our night of fun .. he understood completely and still wants to meet up with us very soon .. this isn't the end of our voyage it just the beginning.. thanks for all the comments and well wishes .. we are going to get this done soon. I will keep y'all posted..
I am really sorry!! looking forward to reading your testimonial today😂😉 hope you can write news soon

So, what was the wife’s reaction to having to cancel?

She was bummed of coarse but our families come first and she wasn't upset about having to cancel under the circumstances, he understood and wants to hook up at a later to be determined date , hopefully pretty soon , I will keep y'all posted...
I hope everything is well and getting back to normal. Any progress with your meeting plans?

Well guys a week from tomorrow it's hopefully going to happen . The wife and I finally found a guy that is going to meet us for dinner . If everything goes well at dinner and we are all getting along he is coming back to our place and I'm going to sit back and watch him fuck her . Of coarse I'm going to be helping as much as possible...
Make sure that you do get to be involved especially for the first time it can be frustrating Just sitting down watching them hearing her moans and his grunts and the sound of a very wet pussie getting fucked very hard most importantly allow them some one on one time for her to enjoy what's happening to her especially because you are also in the room let her nerves settle down and she won't keep looking for were you are to see your reaction to what he is doing to your beautiful wife she will know when to ask you to join them on the bed and once she has a cock in each hand that's when everything changes she will be glowing as she's looking up at you's sucking one cock to another I hope everything turns out fine and the experience learned will bring many more encounters with other's both males and females

Damn ,only 5 days away from seeing my wife take another mans cock , still so excited and nervous at the same time , this is our first time , anyone got any words of wisdom can tell me what to expect. It's been a long three years talking and thinking about this ...
I'm sure that you's both no what is about to happen so no jealously is the first priority ensuring that everyone involved has some part in it not leaving one out as two play always talk amongst each other as the husband tell her how beautiful she looks with another man's cock in her mouth encourage her to explore out side the boundaries She will want to try something different but to shy to ask so imagination is the best keys to try ask her to include her thoughts how it is going to go she might surprise you So the best of luck and experiment in sexual activity's

Hello, I have followed your entire story, and this has been 2 months. So, did they find each other? can you update us?
We are still in contact with him , we just haven't found the time to set another date , he is 6 hours away from us so trying to line our dates up has been a little difficult... We are trying to plan something near October.. he still wants her and she definitely still wants his cock....thank you for the interest in our fantasy...