hot Tattoo visit

lindalongisland

Female
Verified
hello i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into same room sex and exhibitionism safe things i really get turned on being nude in front of others and and we do it a lot we went to a tattoo shop last week i have a lot of them i like laying on table with my husband being there in the nude so he can talk it over with the guy on what more can be added what excited me was they talked about a tat on my butt and next to my pussy and had a idea or two laying nude was a turn on when i get them im not shy my husband let him draw a few ideas next to my pussy and ass hole which got me very wet my husband said you could see it running out of me

Attachments

• 20170520_182312 (1).jpg
    20170520_182312 (1).jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 139
  • PXL_20230316_210326555.jpg
    PXL_20230316_210326555.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 20231026_204205.jpg
    20231026_204205.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3173 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3173 - Copy.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 20230510_211010.jpg
    20230510_211010.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 141
hello i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into same room sex and exhibitionism safe things i really get turned on being nude in front of others and and we do it a lot we went to a tattoo shop last week i have a lot of them i like laying on table with my husband being there in the nude so he can talk it over with the guy on what more can be added what excited me was they talked about a tat on my butt and next to my pussy and had a idea or two laying nude was a turn on when i get them im not shy my husband let him draw a few ideas next to my pussy and ass hole which got me very wet my husband said you could see it running out of me
Nice bro u are open minded

I hate needles so the thought of getting a tattoo would scares me to death. It’s not the pain, I’m just needle phobic. But I love seeing them on other women and yours look great. Love the scenario you describe though, very hot.
Lynn xx
i got use to the pain of geting them some spots can hurt worse i want something on my pussy or close to it that would turn me on having it done

Attachments

• 20180713_191235 (1).jpg
    20180713_191235 (1).jpg
    315 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_2017-07-07-16-35-25 (1).png
    Screenshot_2017-07-07-16-35-25 (1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
  • 20170603_145144 (1).jpg
    20170603_145144 (1).jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230703_185629 - Copy.jpg
    20230703_185629 - Copy.jpg
    868.9 KB · Views: 108
I hate needles so the thought of getting a tattoo would scares me to death. It’s not the pain, I’m just needle phobic. But I love seeing them on other women and yours look great. Love the scenario you describe though, very hot.
Lynn xx
They practically have to sedate me to take my blood during my annual physical. I can't imagine getting a tattoo unless under total sensory deprivation.

Lynn xx
Try temp.tatttoos they can be appealing my wife gas some thst she putson when.she goes out especially on a hotwife date

i got use to the pain of geting them some spots can hurt worse i want something on my pussy or close to it that would turn me on having it done
Love your tattoos my wife doexnt have alot of extreme ones but her get he noticed she has 2 a small and a large each breast cleavage the lower part of breast has a small rose the
top of each breast that has Butterflies that are about 2 x3 she loves to wear deep plunge tops that shows tbeoff when she dresses extreme to show off her ery large breasts she has a a larger rose on ea back shoulder . She says she wants ome on each side of her pussy we havent decided the size or of what either way she said she wants it done soon especially since it's getting to be beach and pool time. I'M sure tgat she with have anextreme suit to show it off. It would be great to chat and hear about your tattoos. BOB

Reactions: toolman2c
You have some nice are work, I am not really into tattooed women but you look hot, we are both bi and like to play openly with others and enjoy putting on a show for others in what ever form that is, I really like when she is with another woman or man in front of a group she loves being the center of intention. I always wanted her to get a tattoo on her pubic mound or around her pussy lips but her fear of needles has kept her away from it. I’ve seen a butterfly on and around the pussy lips I always thought would be hot for her to have as she loves spreading her legs and giving it away. Perhaps your photos will encourage her.