Hot wife Calendar 2023 idea

hotwifelexy

Jul 3, 2021
Hey we have an idea of a hot wife Calendar. I know this has been done before but hear me out...

Why don't we create a group or page with hotwife pic entries. 1 pic per hotwife.

Now I'm thinking we could create 2 calendars one that's xxx rated, ie cumshots anal all sorts...

Then another which is just lingerie and risqué photos. Nothing too nsfw.

We created these last year for my hot wife to give out to potential customers of ours. Just topless with a smile showing the bottom half of her face only. If you would like these msg me privately could be a nice gift for your wife to leave around town or post through the neighbours letterboxes etc

Or even Xmas cards? We have done loads of these. We have access to professional print equipment.

I would be happy to make some for free for the first 3 people who enquire. You will have to pay postage if you are international but the print will be for free. I will show you the printed items when they are printed before you would pay for postage then a tracking number.

Similar for fans of hotwifes if you ask the person or couple to give me permission and they send me a message with the pictures they would like or calendar or even a poster a3 a2 a1 a0 size we can do this

Again we are offering the first 3 people to enquire absolutely FREE print. But you must pay postage if outside of the UK.

Attachments

• 20220817_113403.jpg
    20220817_113403.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 355
Come on get in touch we had lots of fun last year going into work places car mechanics garages, manual labour workers etc and my hotwife leaving them a calendar asa sales rep. We also went to a few bars,I stuck them on the walls in the cubicles in the bathrooms they were well received amongst the men at the bar. Myself and my wife could hear the guys chatting and one of them took it for I can only assume a wank later. One bar we went to when a sports match was on and it passed around the bar. Over 100 people where in the bar aswell. It's gave us a real buzz.