View attachment 409582
My naughty wife sits on the sofa with her knees flopped apart.
"Oh dear, darling!" she says in her refined home counties accent, "It appears that I have misplaced my knickers. I don't know where they could possibly be? And I don't need to tell you what happens when my knickers come off and all that lovely fresh air gets to my vagina. Would you be a honey and work some of your magic down there with your tongue? I'd be ever so grateful. Do it so I squirt over your face when I cum, I know you like me doing that."
As always, I'm only too happy to oblige and get rewarded as promised.
I’d love to be next!!

I had a mistress, Carey, for years...a much better fuck than my first wife. She would do just about anything. Swallow cum. Anal. Fetish. Her little BBW body was perfect. EVERYTHING about it.

Attachments

• c02.JPG
    c02.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 20
  • c03.JPG
    c03.JPG
    494.6 KB · Views: 21
  • c05.JPG
    c05.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 21
  • c06.JPG
    c06.JPG
    430.7 KB · Views: 21
  • c01.jpg
    c01.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 22
I like it when the pussy has hair. Not too much, like a thick bush so it gets tangled up and you can't find a hole. Nicely trimmed pussy. I don't like it when it's completely shaved. It reminds me of the pussy of underage girls when it's shaved. Such things do not attract or excite me. I love a woman in her full sexual power. i love it when she has a meaty pussy with bulging fat lips! I like to feel when I put my hand in a woman's lace panties to feel a fistful of vagina!