Hot wives eating pussy.

Hell now i think im having a heat stroke but im not complaining just heading to the men's room.Lol
Make sure to take a pic or video for me.

My pink, little hole being tasted and pleasured by a married hottie, while I pleasure her, infront of her husband and everyone nearby! Enjoy.
Here, this should do it. No you owe me a pic or vid of your "bathroom session" lol !! It's ok, her husband couldn't last very long after this either, but he got the real thing. I love it when another woman's husband fucks me as she's holding me. And you boys thought it was just you guys who got off on such things! Anyway, last one as I don't want to hijack the thread and there are so many other hotties out there who want to show themselves in action!

Mrs Hotwife

StoryWWTPpussyopengreatlargercropnetlabel.png

Last edited:

My pink, little hole being tasted and pleasured by a married hottie, while I pleasure her, infront of her husband and everyone nearby! Enjoy.
Here, this should do it. No you owe me a pic or vid of your "bathroom session" lol !! It's ok, her husband couldn't last very long after this either, but he got the real thing. I love it when another woman's husband fucks me as she's holding me. And you boys thought it was just you guys who got off on such things! Anyway, last one as I don't want to hijack the thread and there are so many other hotties out there who want to show themselves in action!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 488885
Im going to have someone else save the world again today because Now i am dehydrated from my trip to the bathroom. I went from cold to overheating to dehydrated just texting but smiling at the same time. Oh you can post all you want because you are what guys dream about while jacking off. I got excited again. Ohh noo

Im going to have someone else save the world again today because Now i am dehydrated from my trip to the bathroom. I went from cold to overheating to dehydrated just texting but smiling at the same time. Oh you can post all you want because you are what guys dream about while jacking off. I got excited again. Ohh noo
I smoke cigars to relax so needless to say i felt like a Young Hugh Hefner outside in the cold looking at your pics. Whew

I smoke cigars to relax so needless to say i felt like a Young Hugh Hefner outside in the cold looking at your pics. Whew
I go outside sometimes with the girls to the pool and we smoke too (not cigars exactly). I wonder if he felt like Hugh Hefner. His wife didn't seem to mind, all three of us shared. His wife is at the top right.

Mrs Hotwife

I know, I'm being bad now lol

StorywwtpSuckingcockgirlsnetlabel.png

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 488885
I would love to have had my tongue up your ass while she eats you out.

No, not really my thing. Mr HW likes to do it though. He's actually cleaned other husbands creampies from their wives at times. It can be a touchy subject. I really enjoy girls that I CRAVE though. Often they're wives of guys I want to play with so it works out well. Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy girls, but some more so than others. It does excite me when the other guys or whoever else is watching in the area get so excited about it. I love to put on a show with other girls! It's very fun foreplay in any case. The picture above was a couple we met on a cruise. She and I were absolutely in total lust with each other for the entire trip. I wish I had a girl like that at home, but alas. A new girl has moved to town just this week with her awesome, hung, fit husband and we've hit it off by Kiking for a few months now. She wanted to meet me last night but I'm on the back side of a cold right now so I had to decline. She was home alone and her husband is out of town. She texted me that she's "lonely, bored and horny". Sigh

Mrs Hotwife

My cruise hottie and her husband enjoying "unicorn" play with me.

View attachment 488872
Really enjoyed reading here that hubby likes creampies and not only yours. As a Bull it really turns me on seeing a hubby clean other wives and mix it up, getting used to the lovely juices of the other women there and fucking. I bet Mrs HW enjoys seeing you clean her girlfriends and get them ready for her to enjoy.

Reactions: 6inches and owlcuck