Hot wives eating pussy.

Had a 5 month relationship with my roommate in college. She was a tall blonde volleyball player. She introduced me to many things sexually and so erotic.
Believe it or not she showed me how anal sex could be erotic and fun.
I ate more pussy in those 5 months than most guys do in a lifetime !!
Haha Here i am at work trying to save the world when this poped up on my phone. I almost came in my pants just reading about your experience. I posted the question with you in mind because of an earlier post you made
.Love reading about your fun times
LOL

Reactions: genuinepleasure
KK is totally bi, very comfortable with women, especially in a dominant role. She loves kissing, licking, sucking, fingering, and playing with toys as both giver, and recipient with another woman. KK has periodic bi/lesbian encounters with one of her girlfriends, Becky. Sadly, I'm not invited to watch or participate - I would love to watch the two of them together!

Reactions: btweets
Haha Here i am at work trying to save the world when this poped up on my phone. I almost came in my pants just reading about your experience. I posted the question with you in mind because of an earlier post you made
.Love reading about your fun times
LOL
Well now you have two responses to interrupt your concentration at work. I eat pussy often, normally the wives of guys I play with as a couple and sometimes alone. I enjoy pretty, young blondes as a preference but I enjoy all kinds of girls too. I play as unicorn or "cuckcake" I suppose most often.

Mrs Hotwife

StorywwtpUnicornDeatingblondecruisesmilebodycrop2netlabel.png

Well now you have two responses to interrupt your concentration at work. I eat pussy often, normally the wives of guys I play with as a couple and sometimes alone. I enjoy pretty, young blondes as a preference but I enjoy all kinds of girls too. I play as unicorn or "cuckcake" I suppose most often.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 488135
Just decided i will have to let the world go today an try an save it tomorrow after you two posted. I lost my concentration for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Had a 5 month relationship with my roommate in college. She was a tall blonde volleyball player. She introduced me to many things sexually and so erotic.
Believe it or not she showed me how anal sex could be erotic and fun.
I ate more pussy in those 5 months than most guys do in a lifetime !!
Do tell us about the anal with her. Please

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 488135

Such a pretty sight!!
Walking into ones hotel room and being confronted with these 2 great bodies playing sure would be a pleasant surprise😎
Love those nice tan lines btw😊

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 488135
You are so hott do you like to clean up a creampie when one of the well hung guys blow their load in one of the ladies when you play?

You are so hott do you like to clean up a creampie when one of the well hung guys blow their load in one of the ladies when you play?
No, not really my thing. Mr HW likes to do it though. He's actually cleaned other husbands creampies from their wives at times. It can be a touchy subject. I really enjoy girls that I CRAVE though. Often they're wives of guys I want to play with so it works out well. Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy girls, but some more so than others. It does excite me when the other guys or whoever else is watching in the area get so excited about it. I love to put on a show with other girls! It's very fun foreplay in any case. The picture above was a couple we met on a cruise. She and I were absolutely in total lust with each other for the entire trip. I wish I had a girl like that at home, but alas. A new girl has moved to town just this week with her awesome, hung, fit husband and we've hit it off by Kiking for a few months now. She wanted to meet me last night but I'm on the back side of a cold right now so I had to decline. She was home alone and her husband is out of town. She texted me that she's "lonely, bored and horny". Sigh

Mrs Hotwife

My cruise hottie and her husband enjoying "unicorn" play with me.

BlissDthreesomelargernetsmallerlabel.png

Last edited:
No, not really my thing. Mr HW likes to do it though. He's actually cleaned other husbands creampies from their wives at times. It can be a touchy subject. I really enjoy girls that I CRAVE though. Often they're wives of guys I want to play with so it works out well. Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy girls, but some more so than others. It does excite me when the other guys or whoever else is watching in the area get so excited about it. I love to put on a show with other girls! It's very fun foreplay in any case. The picture above was a couple we met on a cruise. She and I were absolutely in total lust with each other for the entire trip. I wish I had a girl like that at home, but alas. A new girl has moved to town just this week with her awesome, hung, fit husband and we've hit it off by Kiking for a few months now. She wanted to meet me last night but I'm on the back side of a cold right now so I had to decline. She was home alone and her husband is out of town. She texted me that she's "lonely, bored and horny". Sigh

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 488872
I appreciate your honest feedback an quick reply. I was cold being its 30 degrees here but after seeing your pic an reading your reply now i feel over dressed. Lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 488872
Why Do I always get hard after visiting ur posts😊

Reactions: Silverfox