Hotspot in FL

Sextravert

Saturday night the wife and I went to a Running of the Bulls party at a place called the Hotspot in Pierson FL. She got fucked by two bulls and I cleaned and then filled her again at the hotel. Nice people, great facility, lots of people wanting to fuck. We learned about this place on swinging websites. Most of the parties are geared towards swinger couples but approximately once per month they have a Bulls party. Check it out if you're in FL.

Saturday night the wife and I went to a Running of the Bulls party at a place called the Hotspot in Pierson FL. She got fucked by two bulls and I cleaned and then filled her again at the hotel. Nice people, great facility, lots of people wanting to fuck. We learned about this place on swinging websites. Most of the parties are geared towards swinger couples but approximately once per month they have a Bulls party. Check it out if you're in FL.
Thanks for sharing this..

Reactions: Sextravert
We've been going to The Hot Spot for around 7 years! Haven't been to a Running.of the Bulls party yet. Wife's not onto that! Was there a lot of people there & participating? Was the Bulls only upstairs? A lot of ladies participating? Just curious about going to one! Thanks!
This was our first time there. Others said it was a good turnout. There were well over 200 couples and singles signed up on SDC alone. There were a good number of single ladies although some of them came with single men. We had one of those "couples" make a move on us but it wasn't what we were there for. Re your question about upstairs, there were no restrictions on the Bulls that night. We also swing so we'll be going back for some of those parties too. Hope to see you guys there!