hottest thing you've watched your wife do

Same wedding, told her sister and husband that she was giving me a blowjob in the car prior to coming in. I didn’t expect her to say that.

She did a life drawing class for a hens night, asked her about it, said she had a great night, little while later, she shows me picture of her, gently kissing the cock of the male model, she insists mother more happened, but here we are!

I think, the kinkiest thing my wife has ever done was about three years ago. We were on vacation in Athens, Greece. One of the local swingers clubs is located near the harbor and the whole area looks pretty bad, with decrepit buildings and weirdos wandering around. Especially in the night, it all looks a bit scary, though the club itself is excellent and I don't think there is any real danger. Who knows... So, there was a discount of the entrance fee, if the woman entered the club only in lingery. My wife decided to take advantage of this - obviously, not because of the 10 euros less, but for fun. I stopped the car a block or two from the club, she undressed on the passanger's seat and put on only a fishnet. Her tits and pussy were clearly visible. In this outfit she walked with me to the entrance and we got inside. Unfortunately (or fortunately), nobody happened to see her on the street. I must add, though, that the Greek society is conservative to the core and this applies even to the swingers circles. So, in the main hall of the club some of the women looked realy shocked of her appearance, but she didn'd give a shit. We had a drink together and than she told me she was going upstairs. I was to wait a while before going to find her. In some ten minutes my patience was over. Before I could climb the staircase, I was delayed (on purpose, I thing) by the owner, who was and acquaintance of mine. We chatted for a while and he informed me that my wife was having a realy good time on the second flood. I was rock-hard, but the son of a bitch took advantage of my innate politeness to delay me further. When I got upstairs at last, it wasn't difficult at all to find her. She was screaming like hell in one of the small rooms, with the door wide open. I don't know how many guys were were there, maybe 7 of 8, maybe more. Two were fucking her in the pussy and in the mouth, the others were jerking and waiting to take a turn. It was a little ridiculous situation because the first thing I did (knowing well her passion for bareback) was to check if they were using condoms, which is obviously the right thing given the circumstances. They were all watching me like I was mad, until she introduced me as her husband - a little diffucult task, since her mouth was full with somebody's cock.
The other kinky situation happened near the same club. She was dressed like real cheap whore, even though not in fishnet. I was not drunk or anything, but I provked a car incident - not a big deal, in fact. The other guy was driving a pretty expensive Porshe and behaved in a really arrogant manner. My Greek is excellent, so he took me for a Greek. My wife, though, was speaking only English, which he did not understand (or so he said). We communicated in his language and he confided to me that he knew well what the whole deal was. In his opinion, she was a cheap whore and I was just fucking her. I smiled and explained that, in fact, she was my wife, but he did'n belive me at all, calling her in her face "tsoula" (a whore, a slut). When I translated the word for her and explained the whole misunderstanding afterwards, she laughed and promissed me that next time she will choose an even more provocative outfit. She likes to be my cheap whore from time to time.

Tons of hot stuff I have witnessed her do that makes me nuts... but I remember this one time. My best friend would frequently come hang out with us on weekends for drinks and party favors and once in a while him and my wife would fool around and we even talked about him knocking her up for a while because I'm not able to. But anyways this night we were playing cards I got a phone call and went in the other room of our 3rd story apartment. I come back out and don't see either of them and assume they are smoking on the balcony. I heard moaning... I see my wife's face in the slider door peeking out from behind the curtain taking his big dick (much bigger then mine) bent over where anyone looking at our balcony would see. I didn't know what to do I was instantly rock hard, he fucked her for a few min out there and brought her in the bedroom and came in her. I took a screen shot of a short video I took. Very fucking hot because it was totally unexpected View attachment 564174

Very HOT!

I was in my Van in front of a bar she flash two guys from my Van she told me to go I stayed they came and started fondling her I stayed there laughing then the one guy stared sucking her nipple we finally left went home and Fuck hard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-174458.png
    Screenshot_20221002-174458.png
    314.3 KB · Views: 96
Well that’s a no brainer. Her getting fucked by her first black cock wins hands down. I didn’t know how to transfer it from the old VCR tape. So I played it and took a pic of the screen way back when we had the old standard tv.
please try to figure it out, i'd very much love to watch the complete video :)

So many to tell. One of my favorites was watching her fuck 3 of her her coworkers gym buddies as her coworker and I watched.

They had her airtight, DP, and DVP. Once they were done they went next door to the cantina as Jose (coworker) and I DVP her both of us unloading in her.

She freshened up and we went back to the cantina. A couple hours later we watched her get tag teamed again by two of his buddies.

I joked around a bit and told her that I was going back to bed and that she really shouldn't "leave Rick like that". It just came out, I don't know why I had the nerves to say that but it was what I was feeling and it was kind of a joke anyway. Rick laughed and she played along, she told me "Honey, what more can I do? I gave him a blow job right before I went back to bed, didn't I Rick?" Now his sheepish look and awkward smile gave the truth away, that she had actually done that. He tried to deny it a bit and play it off but I upped the ante "Well, now you've got another problem on your hands, I guess you'll have to jack him off or something since you caused this problem" Laughter. Without a beat she reaches down (while still sitting on his lap) and pulls the shirt off over her head and threw it down by the panties! She was sitting on him naked now! I just thought it had gone on long enough so I excused myself to go to bed, picked up my t-shirt which she had been wearing and telling Rick "Well, she's your problem now, good luck with that" in a joking way. As I walked to the back and into the bedroom door, I looked down the darkened hallway to the couch and watched her as she tugged his boxer shorts off and started jacking him off. I just laughed and headed for bed, knowing this was harmless and that she would be back to bed in a minute, this wouldn't take long.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, she came walking awkwardly into the bedroom, panties from the floor now in her hand and covering her pussy. She headed for the bathroom but I stopped her and brought her back to the bed, asking her what was going on. She didn't want me to see, but her quick lie would be a lifelong hallmark of her cheating behavior. She told me she rubbed on his cock while sitting on his lap and that he had cum all over her pussy. I laid her down and removed the panties, which were full of cum. I knelt down beside the bed and put her legs over my shoulders. I thought she had been cleaned off by her panties, but as I started to eat her pussy I could see and taste cum running out of her. I told her in astonishment that this wasn't cum on "the outside of her pussy" and that clearly it was inside of her.

She took a few seconds and (I LOVE THIS ONE) told me that since the shirt was gone and she knew he was going to cum, that she didn't want him to get cum all over the couch and stain it. She said just as she knew he was about to cum, that she just sat on him so that he would get the cum inside of her and not make a mess! I questioned her "You let him FUCK YOU??" She said no, he didn't really fuck me at all, I just put him inside of me so he could cum. It wasn't really fucking me". I pulled my cock out and fucked her sloppy pussy immediately. I didn't last sixty seconds since I hadn't been laid in a few weeks and this was too much for me to grasp.

So that is a very long version of (one of) the sexiest things I ever saw. Those panties lying on the floor and her cum filled pussy as she tried to sneak to the bathroom without me noticing. The lies were amazingly sexy. There's way more to the story, but I suppose I should have put this over in the story section by itself. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this.

HW

More in the Story section
very hot.