hottest thing you've watched your wife do

This video is 18 years old never been able to share until now, this was a young men and fist! He was heading into the air force. Since than she can't get enough dick.
Oh you love watching her bouncing her tight pussy on his cock listening to her moaning as her excitement was building!!! I bet she exploded when she came hard!!!! Now she hunts more for any cock that can fill her tight pussy and please her!!!!

I'm not married, but the hottest thing I've ever seen a hotwife do is suck my dick after I came in her asshole. I exploded, and when I pulled out I had a ton of cum on my dick, along with her pussy juices and creampie, and she sucked it all off.

• Love
Reactions: black75
Top three, we meet this two air forces guys from wyoming and they dbl stuffed her! She came so hard, we went to cancun and late at night meet three guys and they all took turns in her cunming on her back. And the virgin.
Love the stories, sent you private message, see box next to bell upper right!!!

Attachments

• sashatits.jpg
    sashatits.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 163
never saw her do any of this but she kept a detailed diary she let me read. she then wrote it up as a short story, in three parts. https://www.thecuckoldconsultant.com/contest-stories/middle-east-adventures/

ahmed took this photo of her.
That little slut needs those big nipples licked, sucked, bitten and whipped!!! Then I'd bend her over and take her tight ass!!!!

Reactions: S n M
We went to a swingers New Years eve party. While at the party we met a couple and ended up taking them back to our room. Long story short ... we did the typical same room sex swap partners. It worked out well I was done about the same time as him. But then then his wife decided she was going to clean Cindy up, so she went down on her. Next thing I know he has his cock buried deep in her Cindy's throat while his wife is liking her asshole to clit. It seemed the more Cindy moaned from the oral the deeper and faster he would fuck her throat. I was ready to go again so slipped it into his wife from behind and enjoyed the view.

We went to a swingers New Years eve party. While at the party we met a couple and ended up taking them back to our room. Long story short ... we did the typical same room sex swap partners. It worked out well I was done about the same time as him. But then then his wife decided she was going to clean Cindy up, so she went down on her. Next thing I know he has his cock buried deep in her Cindy's throat while his wife is liking her asshole to clit. It seemed the more Cindy moaned from the oral the deeper and faster he would fuck her throat. I was ready to go again so slipped it into his wife from behind and enjoyed the view.
Sounds so fucking hot, too bad you don't have video or pictures!!!!

Back patio of a neighbors house, had just gotten dark. Pretty sure the house behind had eyes on it. She didn't care...blew both of us till we fed her and then he had her cumming all over his hand. View attachment 891364
Did the little fucking slut have a screaming orgasm to wake the neighbors after she took both hot loads of cum down her fucking throat and then came with your buddy fingering her cunt!!!!