hottest thing you've watched your wife do

I watched my wife fuck another man when she was in her 7th month of pregnancy. She was a virgin when we met and the only man to have touched her sexually and there she was on her knees with this guys cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. For whatever reason she was terribly horny throughout her pregnancy and I was only too happy to oblige.
We were away for the weekend and got to talking with a guy from California at a club and he mentioned how pregnant women had a certain glow around them and he couldn't keep his hands off his wife when she was pregnant. I told him how my wife was wearing me out and said he'd be more than happy to help me out. Playfully I said be my guest. I half expected my wife to smack me on the arm but she was silent. I then asked what she thought? She asked me if I meant what I said and at first I didn't know how to respond. I asked her if she thought she could handle the two of us? Her response said it all. She said she could probably handle more than two but for now two will do.
So that night for the first time I saw another man's cock enter my wife and cum in her not once but twice.

if you'd like to share them, PM me. i always like hearimg about the wife's adventures. in a weird twist, i shows me how much fun wife & I missed.
Sure, my wife is notorious for walking away from me if she sees a hot guy if we go somewhere together. Now, not so much though, since she has two kids with her boyfriend and I am currently transitioning.

I watched my wife fuck another man when she was in her 7th month of pregnancy. She was a virgin when we met and the only man to have touched her sexually and there she was on her knees with this guys cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. For whatever reason she was terribly horny throughout her pregnancy and I was only too happy to oblige.
We were away for the weekend and got to talking with a guy from California at a club and he mentioned how pregnant women had a certain glow around them and he couldn't keep his hands off his wife when she was pregnant. I told him how my wife was wearing me out and said he'd be more than happy to help me out. Playfully I said be my guest. I half expected my wife to smack me on the arm but she was silent. I then asked what she thought? She asked me if I meant what I said and at first I didn't know how to respond. I asked her if she thought she could handle the two of us? Her response said it all. She said she could probably handle more than two but for now two will do.
So that night for the first time I saw another man's cock enter my wife and cum in her not once but twice.
Great story

Reactions: dickhurtz
Back patio of a neighbors house, had just gotten dark. Pretty sure the house behind had eyes on it. She didn't care...blew both of us till we fed her and then he had her cumming all over his hand. View attachment 891364
Oh fuck, was he married too??? Where was his wife??? I would have bent her over and fucked her tight ass letting her moan loud enough for all the neighbors to hear!!!!