hottest thing you've watched your wife do

Tons of hot stuff I have witnessed her do that makes me nuts... but I remember this one time. My best friend would frequently come hang out with us on weekends for drinks and party favors and once in a while him and my wife would fool around and we even talked about him knocking her up for a while because I'm not able to. But anyways this night we were playing cards I got a phone call and went in the other room of our 3rd story apartment. I come back out and don't see either of them and assume they are smoking on the balcony. I heard moaning... I see my wife's face in the slider door peeking out from behind the curtain taking his big dick (much bigger then mine) bent over where anyone looking at our balcony would see. I didn't know what to do I was instantly rock hard, he fucked her for a few min out there and brought her in the bedroom and came in her. I took a screen shot of a short video I took. Very fucking hot because it was totally unexpected View attachment 564174
would love to see it

Wow the hottest thing I have watched the wife do is pretty hard cause everything she has done for the first time is so hot and surprising to me. One thing that stands out in my mind is early in our play when my classy prim and proper wife was still finding out about her likes and dislikes. We came back home with a guy we had gone out dancing with, when we got in we only made it to the living room where they started kissing and he started tugging off her dress. After he had her dress and bra off he stopped kissing her, took a pillow from the sofa and threw it on the hardwood floor and told her to kneel on it. He slow took off his slacks off talking to my wife telling her how he was about to fuck her mouth and he wanted eye contact the whole time. Dam this made me instantly hard and dripping. I knew she had been getting into a more submissive side of herself while letting each guy be more rough with her so I was interested to see how this would go. After he was nude he slowly put his cock up to her lips letting her suck his mushroom head licking his precum of the tip, i could see the string when she pulled away running from the cock to her mouth. He grabbed her head, ordered her hands on his hips and he slowly worked his cock in her mouth easily at first but each time he tested how deep he could go. she could all most get it all the way in before she stop and came back off of it, he order her to fuck his cock with her mouth he said use his hips to swing him in and out. I was all ready so worked up seeing her do this I couldn't touch myself or I would bust. He started to tell her come on get it all in she tried but it was her gag reflex stopping her, after 3 attempts to get it all in he grabbed her head and pushed it down. She didn't take it much deeper when she was gagging on it and she pushed off. He took one hand, grabbed his cock and slapped her face with it and said come on I thought you were a good whore open up she looked up and he shoved it in again she started to gag again but he was able to hold her down longer this time before he let her off for some air. This time she was gagging and when she looked back up i could see tears streaming down her face, I was thinking ok this is it as far as she is going to go with him. He ordered her to open up again. She composed herself and to my suprise her mouth opened wide and she made eye contact again. This time he put it in, letting her suck it a couple of times before he took her head again and shoved her face down on it. She made it all the way down on his cock still gagging but holding it in much longer. He let her up but not all the way off just to the tip before he forced her down again more gagging feet kicking but taking it. Soon he was face fucking her all the way in her mouth i could hear gagging i could see slobber falling down kneck over her neckless till it was all over her chest. He had enough he was really pumping her mouth fully with two hands wife's hands on his thighs as he cries out he is cumming he forced her mouth all the way down on himself let out a crunt and came hard in her throat. The sight of her pulling off his cock part slobber part cum eyes still watered and running her makeup down her face she looked at me and smiled.

with my wife before we get married we go to the same gym and there was an instructor a guy of our age very handsome and muscular the typical guy that elena adores, the guy did everything before getting married to fuck her but elena always resisted. after the wedding and returning from our honeymoon, we resumed attending the gym and also her instructor who did not think twice and after just two months from our wedding elena accepted the invitation of her instructor and we went to have dinner at her house . it was me elena and her instructor at dinner. Elena dressed very sexy, leather miniskirt, 15 cm heels and top without underwear and without slio. you can imagine how the evening turns out and you can imagine that after just 2 months I was already a great cuckold.

My boyfriend said that the hottest thing he's seen me do was the first time we did it, we randomly met a guy at the hotel bar out of town. We gave him our room number and he said he was going to stop at his room to grab a condom and then come over. We were both nervous especially me. I didn't know if I should come out in my bra and thong or put on some lingerie or what. We decided that I should just answer the door naked and he said that was even hotter than the sex. It was pretty exciting for me to

Seeing her willingly swallow our friends load. Been married 20 plus years, she swallowed my load I'd say 20 times ever, no big deal, I'm good with her. We start mfm with this guy we know. Probably 5th time with him she was playing with his dick, he says he's close to cum, she just kept going and swallowed evey drop. I thought what the hell but is was SO exciting to watch.
Same guy....gets more relaxing each time he's with us. One night, we'd each done her once. He's doing her from behind, he reaches for the lube, says he gonna slide into her butt, she just stays there while he put lube into her butt and on his dick. He went SO SLOW, she grunted like she never did. He got in up to his balls. THAT WAS CRAZY HOT.

The wife and I had a weekend away. We took a fucking machine with us and our favorite bbc dildo, the James from Realdoll https://www.realdoll.com/product/james/

Obviously this was a weekend filled with fucking. She's got an exotic look but appears reserved. In private though she's a little minx. Since we were away, I got her a cute QOS anklet. I think the combination of a new venue, the built up tension of her walking through the resort all night wearing her anklet, and maybe a little alcohol had us both wired. So we've got the machine on the bed and she's getting fucked doggy from James. I crawl under her and start licking her clit while watching her tight pussy get stretched.

Normally she's not into anal but all of a sudden James slips out of her pussy. On the next thrust he's pushing on her ass and to my surprise she doesn't pull away. I seize the moment and bury my tongue in her pussy while James keeps pushing on her ass. Soon his big black cock is slipping into my wife's tight white ass. Like I said, she's not normally an anal girl so I'm expecting her to stop but she just keeps letting him push into her ass.

It was so fucking hot to eat her pussy while James' big black cock fucked her ass.

Most recently we were away for a weekend and went out. She was wearing a low cut top, black leather miniskirt, red stiletto heels and no panties. We ended up playing poo at a bar with this young black guy. I loved watching them flirt and make out. He joined us back in our hotel room and I watched him fuck her.
That sounds amazing man

Reactions: werekinky2
I love watching her masterbating, and I love that she doesn’t clean her Lovense toy! When I get home from work I can get a little leftover taste and smell.

Trying to catch her masterbating but she likes to do it under the covers. Here she is giving her toy the smell test straight from her pleasured cunt!

PM for the video (low quality night vision cam)

28747C51-BAE2-4E65-B033-F6646D954A99.jpeg

We did several breeding parties to try to get her pregnant.
We would get 3 or 4 younger guys together and let them all fuck as much as they wanted.
She took some huge cocks all bareback. Once the guy cums in her the others slide in no problem not matter how big.
One guy ate her out after everyone had done her.
I wish I could have been that last guy.

She's done many, but one of the craziest ones was when we went to a club, and there was a black dude who kept on talking to her. I sat at the bar and watched her continously flirt with him. I turn to ask for a drink, and when i turn around they were not there anymore. I looked around, and they were not on the floor, so i go to the restroom, and when i go inside, i see through the bottom part of one of the stalls, my wife's heels and pantyhosed legs, and i get down a little more, to find man's legs, as if they're fucking, and i can hear through the loud music just my wife just moaning, and i almost came in my pants, and walked back out. When they were finished, i got close to my wife, and he told me to back away, until my wife told him who i was, and then she told me that she wanted to be with him that night, and i said ok. I kissed her, and watched them until they went to a nearby motel, where i had a separate room, just jerking off to the thought of my wife getting the fucking of her life.
👍

The hottest thing I have seen my wife do recently, a few months ago we were on with one of her regular bf, who had come over to our house and him and I were standing by the pool, and and wife was fixing drinks for us, he yelled out to her to change into lingerie, she complied and came out with rum and coke for us and a bacardi breezer for herself in a camisole only, whilst drinking he was casually rubbing her tits and asked her to "do something", she kneeled down and opened his belt, pulled down his jeans and underwear, and gave him a blowjob, stopping every few strokes to take a sip of her drink.
very hot story. i'm sure you have more.
Wow the hottest thing I have watched the wife do is pretty hard cause everything she has done for the first time is so hot and surprising to me. One thing that stands out in my mind is early in our play when my classy prim and proper wife was still finding out about her likes and dislikes. We came back home with a guy we had gone out dancing with, when we got in we only made it to the living room where they started kissing and he started tugging off her dress. After he had her dress and bra off he stopped kissing her, took a pillow from the sofa and threw it on the hardwood floor and told her to kneel on it. He slow took off his slacks off talking to my wife telling her how he was about to fuck her mouth and he wanted eye contact the whole time. Dam this made me instantly hard and dripping. I knew she had been getting into a more submissive side of herself while letting each guy be more rough with her so I was interested to see how this would go. After he was nude he slowly put his cock up to her lips letting her suck his mushroom head licking his precum of the tip, i could see the string when she pulled away running from the cock to her mouth. He grabbed her head, ordered her hands on his hips and he slowly worked his cock in her mouth easily at first but each time he tested how deep he could go. she could all most get it all the way in before she stop and came back off of it, he order her to fuck his cock with her mouth he said use his hips to swing him in and out. I was all ready so worked up seeing her do this I couldn't touch myself or I would bust. He started to tell her come on get it all in she tried but it was her gag reflex stopping her, after 3 attempts to get it all in he grabbed her head and pushed it down. She didn't take it much deeper when she was gagging on it and she pushed off. He took one hand, grabbed his cock and slapped her face with it and said come on I thought you were a good whore open up she looked up and he shoved it in again she started to gag again but he was able to hold her down longer this time before he let her off for some air. This time she was gagging and when she looked back up i could see tears streaming down her face, I was thinking ok this is it as far as she is going to go with him. He ordered her to open up again. She composed herself and to my suprise her mouth opened wide and she made eye contact again. This time he put it in, letting her suck it a couple of times before he took her head again and shoved her face down on it. She made it all the way down on his cock still gagging but holding it in much longer. He let her up but not all the way off just to the tip before he forced her down again more gagging feet kicking but taking it. Soon he was face fucking her all the way in her mouth i could hear gagging i could see slobber falling down kneck over her neckless till it was all over her chest. He had enough he was really pumping her mouth fully with two hands wife's hands on his thighs as he cries out he is cumming he forced her mouth all the way down on himself let out a crunt and came hard in her throat. The sight of her pulling off his cock part slobber part cum eyes still watered and running her makeup down her face she looked at me and smiled.
was that a one & done or is there more? i have a feeling my wife would have liked that.

Reactions: Nathaniel