Hottest things your wife told you

Early on, I asked my 2nd (and current) wife to tell me some of her best sex stories. She had surprisingly few to tell. But then, she did have some stories that thrilled me, but she didn't think of them as being sexual. Here is one: she told me that when she was in her early 20s, she and her best-friend attended a three-day music concert with their boyfriends. The concert was held in the Midwest during summer. She and her best-friend went topless, as did many of the women. (I am told that her friend actually has photos of them topless at the concert, but I have never seen them.) She told me that she and her best-friend had gone completely nude inside their shared tent, as the heat was stifling. Sadly, eventually she had to put her panties back on, as her best-friend's boyfriend kept shamelessly staring at her pussy. The breaking point happened when she had been crawling around on all fours and he followed behind her on all fours so he could see her asshole and pussy up close. I asked if the guys went naked. They didn't; they just striped down to their underwear.

By the way, she is quite odd in that she isn't in the least an exhibitionist (and she gets zero sexual thrill from being naked in public and she hates the idea of visiting a nudist colony), but at the same time she feels no stress whatsoever being naked in front of strangers. For example, early on we visited an expensive lingerie store in a ritzy small town. The three changing rooms, pressed together and aligned to a back wall, were little bigger than a telephone booth. She entered the middle one, while I and two other men waited outside for their wives. Surprising me greatly, she opened the door and walked out in her see-through lingerie, which didn't hide her braless ad large shapely breasts or her frilly red panties. She seemed oblivious to the extra four eyes gawking at her body. Instead, she acted as nonchalantly as if she were modeling a ski jacket. She made two more changes and two more exits to show me—and the men next to me—her super revealing outfits. Another example, we have joined friends in their hot tubs, and she just stripped nonchalantly and didn't do any of the hiding her naughty body parts the way many women do, as she was happy have her naked breasts on display and to sit on the tub's edge, which revealed her pussy.

She wasn't my wife but a girlfriend. She told me about her sex-life with her previous boyfriend. They had a long-distance romance, with 90 miles between them. She would drive up Saturday morning, spend the night with him, and drive back home Sunday morning. He never drove to her place, as she shared a room with her roommate. One Saturday evening, her boyfriend's buddy was there and her boyfriend mentioned the possibility of a threesome for the three of them. She had never experienced one, but wanted to, so she agreed to it. She had a great time with four male hands and two mouths and two cocks to make her happy. The next weekend, her boyfriend told her that since they had just a great time the weekend prior, that they should have another threesome, but with a different friend of his. Once again, she agreed to it.

Threesomes became the standard occurrence; and she became less and less enchanted with the situation. One Saturday, her boyfriend was distraught at not being able to provide and additional male, not even a repeat. She explained that she was fine with just the two of them making love. He wasn't. He recommended that they go bar hopping in search of a man to bring back with them. She collected her things and left for home. It was over. I met her about a month after her last Saturday with him. We fucked on our second date.

I asked if she enjoyed the threesomes. She did. She didn't like, however, her boyfriend's seeming interest in the other man's cock—the way her ex- boyfriend would stare at it, with a hunger in his eyes.

My wife had a Bull that we had a 18 year relationship with he spent well over 100 nights fucking my wife. He had a huge cock and could go all night.
Here are just a few of the things that she said to me.

When he was fucking her and she was cuming over and over "why can't you fuck me like this"

When he was going down on her "look at what he is doing, you have to learn how to do this, No I mean it look at this"

When taking a break to have a cigarette and a drink "I want watch you deepthroat Steve's cock or die trying" then to Steve "make him take all of you"
Steve was huge and kept forcing my head down until I was drooling, gaging and gasping for air. She kept saying "that's it baby you can do it" or "come on you can do better than that" My mouth was sore and lips swollen the next day.

Some of the hottest things my wife has told me, were via text, like these two incidents when she was visiting her current long term lover!

My wife is also a heathcare worker, and on an evening when I thought she was working late, she was actually somewhere else!
20230612_110741_466.jpg

The other time I knew she was visiting him and she sent me this pic with her riding him while wearing her "come fuck me heels and the anklet I had just given her!
20230612_111124_80.jpg

Some of the hottest things my wife has told me, were via text, like these two incidents when she was visiting her current long term lover!

My wife is also a heathcare worker, and on an evening when I thought she was working late, she was actually somewhere else!
View attachment 1399167

The other time I knew she was visiting him and she sent me this pic with her riding him while wearing her "come fuck me heels and the anklet I had just given her!
View attachment 1399170
Very HOT!! Beautiful scene! We would love know more about it!
What kind healthcare worker is she? And who is the guy?

Reactions: goodhusband143
She went out with her girls one night and they ended up at some guys house with his friends. She said she felt uncomfortable at first because they were being blatantly racist making certain remarks about black women. She was one of only two black chick's there. The other had left and my wife was about to as well but had to use the restroom first. When she came out, two of the men were waiting for the restroom to free up so she had to pass by them to get back into the living room area. When she walked pass them, she says she doesn't know why, but she rubbed both of their dicks when passing by and before she knew it she was sucking their dicks in the hallway then eventually took her into the room where she received her first anal and mfm experiences at the same time....she came home looking like she had just ran all the way home....her last words before she went to sleep was, "I think I love BWC...and yours of course"

She went out with her girls one night and they ended up at some guys house with his friends. She said she felt uncomfortable at first because they were being blatantly racist making certain remarks about black women. She was one of only two black chick's there. The other had left and my wife was about to as well but had to use the restroom first. When she came out, two of the men were waiting for the restroom to free up so she had to pass by them to get back into the living room area. When she walked pass them, she says she doesn't know why, but she rubbed both of their dicks when passing by and before she knew it she was sucking their dicks in the hallway then eventually took her into the room where she received her first anal and mfm experiences at the same time....she came home looking like she had just ran all the way home....her last words before she went to sleep was, "I think I love BWC...and yours of course"
Was that her first experience? The first time she had sex with others after marriage?

My wife was in her mid 50s at the time. She went out on a Friday night to party. At around 2:00 a m she came home. Back then and still today when she gets laid she sits on my face when she gets home and drains the cum into my mouth. That night was no different. She had me lie on the bed and sat on my face. I could feel the cum entering my mouth. She looked down at me and said " Does teenage cum taste any different?"

I was working out of town and one evening she gave me a video call. She was all smiles as she told me about the fun she had with a new friend. She stripped her top off and gave me Jerk Off Instructions as she told me in detail her adventure. Damn that was fun !
Was that her very first time?

i like it.
The hottest thing.that my wife has done or told me is that after she wasndressd we were sitting on.the couch spreading her legs nothing on under her mini . Staring at me with a look as id to say you.want thus PUSSY..SHE got up.to.leave she stood up call.me over to the door .She pointed at the floor she told me ON YOUR KNEES .i asked why I was told you need to lick.me but dont penetrate me .. i asked again she said that my pussy needs to be cleaned . So get.licking you need.to.know that my PUSSY is not for you.tonight but you need to get my Pussy ready for the guy thats going to fuck me and you need to.lick the outside clean so that you know my pussy will.never be forvyou when i go out to FUCK
She jept her word she has done this probably 10 plus times. Ilove bei g thst close to her pussy knowing thatvwhenshe comes home il.will get my time with her. Once i did penetrate her with my tongue cleaning her I PAID THE PRICE not only did i not get her pussy she woukd not let me see her pussy at all.when she went out to fuck sonetimes she would wear a long coat so i didnt even get to see what she was wearing when she went out to fuck. Since that time if im tokd to lick her and not penetrate her ibdont the price i paid wasnt worth the denial

Reactions: Openhubbi