Hottest things your wife told you

hubbysexywife

Male
Gold
Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"

Her one night stand in Vegas. When she was younger. She met a guy. 45 minutes later they went to her room. He started playing with her tits in the elevator. Took her in the room. Put his hand down her pants. Started banging her. Took her to the bed. Tuck her clothes off. Start eating out her pussy after she suck his cock then he lay her back and fucked her 45 minutes all different ways then he took her to the window and bent her over put his cock in her while playing with her clit made her squirt he pulled out and cam on her back and ass best sex she ever had .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230827-230633.png
    Screenshot_20230827-230633.png
    535.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Screenshot_20230711-205717.png
    Screenshot_20230711-205717.png
    329.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_20230402-195832.png
    Screenshot_20230402-195832.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 162
She said she had orgasms with other men many times and admitted that years ago, when we were a couple, her ex-boss fucked her regularly for several months, even several times a day, and she enjoyed it.
Hanne23yr.jpg
When I look at her when she was 23, now I know why she was so eager to wear stockings and I know she wore them for him too.

Last edited:
When she told me about the time that her and her BFF had been invited to a guy friend of theirs bachelor party. The party was at a hotel that had an adjoining room. The guys had hired a couple of girls to work the party. They were supposed to be topless and serve drinks to all the guys playing at the poker table and to keep the others company. They were given free will to do whatever they wanted to, and depending on what they would do, the more money they would make. This event happened at the very beginning of when her and I had just started talking to each other. She told me that her and her friend had also been asked to work the party too, but she told them she wouldn’t do it. I remember thinking that I thought it was really weird that her and her friend would even go to a bachelor party in the first place. I couldn’t help but wonder if she was actually telling me the honest truth. I remember telling her that she should dress really sexy and revealing and to just have a fun time. I told her that she could probably make money just from dancing for some of the guys. As I’ve mentioned many times before, she dances like a stripper and her bumping and grinding skills were far better than anything I’d ever experienced! She told me as the night went on, everyone had been drinking, including herself, and that everybody was drunk or well on their way. The guys were all getting pretty wild and a few had gotten so out of control, they were made to leave. More to come...

She told me about this one time when she was out clubbing and ran into a guy that she really liked. By the end of the night, she was drunk and very horny. She drove her suv by herself that night, and when the club was closing down, he asked her if she could give him and a few of his friends a ride home. She knew all of his friends so she wasn’t concerned about anything. He told her that he only lived like a half hour away and even though she had to take her kids to school in the morning, she figured it would be alright. She continued to tell me that because she was so horny and from all the teasing and making out that had happened between them so many different times, and went on for such a long time, that she made up her mind right then, she was going to finally fuck him!! She said she didn’t care who was in the truck, and didn’t give a shit what they could see, she was going to make sure that all the games were going to stop tonight! She told me that one guy was driving, another guy was in the front passenger seat, and there was three more guys in the backseat. She said the guy she liked was sitting in the middle spot, and without any hesitation at all, she straddled him and they started heavily making out! She told me she was wearing a short black skirt, which she wore quite often, and that she either managed to pull her panties off, or that she wasn’t wearing any to begin with, another thing she did quite often, I can’t remember what she said. I was asking all kinds of questions and was turned on so much listening to her. She told me he had pulled her skirt up to her waist and had pulled her top and bra up over her tits! She told me that he was playing and sucking on her tits and nipples and she was working on getting his pants and underwear off. She said that the guys in the front seats kept touching and grabbing her ass and running their hands and fingers between her legs to touch and finger her pussy!! The guys on each side of her were also touching and feeling her up! She told me that she was so far into it all that she didn’t really care. After getting his pants off, she said she just raised up, grabbed his cock, sat down on it and started riding him hard!! She was bouncing on his cock and she would lift up almost to the point of his cock coming out, and then she would slide back down as far as she could go!!! She told me that the guys were all cheering her on and telling her all kinds of things. I continued asking her all sorts of questions while I imagined what the situation would have been like and all the different possible scenarios available, especially knowing what she’s like when she’s been drinking, and once she’s gotten to that point. She said that after he had cum, he turned into a real asshole towards her and so she climbed into the back cargo area of her Explorer, grabbed a blanket and just laid down. I asked her if any of the other guys climbed in the back with her, knowing that’s exactly what I would’ve done, and at first, she said no, but then told me that the guys decided to stop at a Denny’s to get something to eat. She said she didn’t go in with them because she was still pretty upset from the way he treated her, and also because she was tired, probably from all the drinking and all the fucking, and decided to stay in the back while they went inside. She told me, in what I felt was in a reluctant kind of way, that one of the other guys ended up coming back out to her truck. She said that he was actually a really nice guy and that he came back because he was worried about her. At first he sat in one of the seats up front before asking her if it was alright if he could also lay down in the back because he was tired too. Lol!! She told him that she was fine with it, which I immediately thought was kind of odd, but was waiting and hoping that meant I was going to get to hear more about what other things happened that night. It was around this part of her story that she suddenly started to stop openly offering any kind of details. Trying to keep her engaged in conversation, I continued to take her back to what she’d told me earlier, and telling her how hot that must have been for everyone, and just how exciting that must have been for her! I told her that I could guarantee that she gave every single one of those guys a hard on, and that each one of them was wishing you were doing that to them!! I even told her that in my opinion, she had the perfect opportunity to have really opened up her sexuality to a whole new level and that I wished she would have taken it! I didn’t waste too much time after that before I brought her back to where she left off. Knowing how guys are, and how she gets, I asked her if anything happened when that guy was in the back with her. At first she said that nothing happened, but I knew she wasn’t wanting to admit to them doing anything. I gingerly continued to pry, and little by little, she reluctantly offered more and more details, but I could tell she was guarded and wasn’t going to tell me everything, so I took what I could get and based on what she said, I could easily fill in the blanks. She ended up telling me that he started out by kissing her, to which she kissed him back. They started making out and he was quick to feel her up and began to finger her. She said he was hard and he took her hand and made her touch his cock. He was telling her how excited she made him and how bad he really wanted to fuck her! She told me that she told him no and that she wasn’t one of those kind of girls!! LOL!! She said he climbed on top of her and was trying to fuck her, but somehow she was able to get him off her, at least that’s what she said. I told her that she should have went for it and let him, especially after the way that other guy treated her, and that would have been justified revenge. She stayed with her story and then told me that the guy asked her and wanted her to give him a blowjob. He said that she had him so worked up that he would cum in a matter of seconds. From what I can remember, she said she told him she wouldn’t do that either and now he was begging her to just give him a handjob. At this point while she’s telling me all this, I’m not believing anything she’s saying, I definitely didn’t believe the way she said everything happened, and didn’t believe that she ever told him to stop, it’s just not in her nature. She said that the guy had lied to her and instead of him only living a half hour away, he actually lived almost two hours away. She told me that she didn’t get home until the next afternoon or close to it and her kids ended up not going to school, which I guess created some problems. I have a follow up to this story that I’ll share at another time.

My late wife.

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 2010. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2016 she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I'm married to you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to ******** her off, but couldn't remember what.

Being that clueless, I wonder how many sloppy seconds I had and how many creampies I ate. Do I have regrets about it - only one - that I wasn't included in what was going on. So much sexual fuel gone to waste, I would have gladly and knowingly be her second and done cleanup.
Later on she recanted her admission even to the point of saying she never admitted it.

How her and 2 guys got fucked up on booze and she ended up getting a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time. the old Dual penatration. And she loved it
I have to say it turned me on so much that I fucked in the ass for the first time, and she had one of those body shaking orgasms. We had only been going out for a few weeks when she told me the story. My girl has big tits which.I love and has a set of 44gg tits, and she drives me crazy. She also told me that She was with a bunch of other women at a party, and she licked a clit for the first time from a truth or dare. She said she really did not want to do it and while she was getting ready to do it it actually disgusted her thinking about doing it, then other women shoved her face into the pussy, and she licked the clit until the girl got a nut. She told me that girl returned the favor and made her go ballistic.
Will get back with more of her storied and hope they turn you on as much as they did me.

Last edited:
She said she had orgasms with other men many times and admitted that years ago, when we were a couple, her ex-boss fucked her regularly for several months, even several times a day, and she enjoyed it.
View attachment 1203169
When I look at her when she was 23, now I know why she was so eager to wear stockings and I know she wore them for him too.
Amazing story! Share with us more details about it 👍