Hottest things your wife told you

Certainly not the hottest but the first ones I, we were not married yet and she told me these sexy things that kept me wanking for days and fucking her silly.
1. she said how much she enjoyed when a guy in a public bus, train, or subway rubbed a hard cock against her ass
2. she told me once with another hot female they were doing the shopping in a comercial gallery and all of a sudden a big guy in an empty corner was cock out jerking and staring to them. She said they noted he was nervous and couldnt cum, so both of them finished him with a handjob
3. travelling by train at night a soldier sitting in front of her pretended to be sleeping but was jerking off, she must have been 18 by then, she said she couldnt stop watching the show and wished to receive all of his cum over her face.

Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"
Love that

Reactions: Garrett
I was working on Jessa for a while, telling her how my friends who were always flirting and teasing her were lusting after her. Finally after continuing to try to convince her, and her realizing how much I really wanted her to fuck them, she agreed. She surprised me one nite and I can never forget what she said! I had to make a caption of her and what she said! It was so hot and opened the door to my hotwifeā€¦.. 689228606.177364public.jpeg

I was working on Jessa for a while, telling her how my friends who were always flirting and teasing her were lusting after her. Finally after continuing to try to convince her, and her realizing how much I really wanted her to fuck them, she agreed. She surprised me one nite and I can never forget what she said! I had to make a caption of her and what she said! It was so hot and opened the door to my hotwifeā€¦.. View attachment 1620422
Omfg love what she said and wore, lucky friends.

Reactions: bobroc and Sgt Ray
My lt GF sees her bull every so often. She says his cock has a natural downward arch to it.
When he fucks her from behind, his arched
cock hits her G spot with every stroke.
She says she loses count of how many
orgasms she has after 6 or 7.
She's always a total mess when she gets
home. She says he's a "big cummer".

But he's a gentleman about it, never bothers
her to get together. Just waits until she
needs a good/different fucking.