Hottest things your wife told you

That her bull owns her pussy.
That every time she’s ever had sex with her bill it’s better than any time sex ever had sex with me.
Once she accidentally called her Bull her boyfriend and it made me cum immediately.
That she can barely feel me after she’s been with her Bull.
The hottest thing I ever saw her do was get fucked by her bull.

Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"

A few different things come to mind:

"I loved it while I felt him deep inside of me, he was also kissing me passionately"

"God, you wont believe how I deep felt it"

"I have never seen you do it .."

"Not just during the sex, but the way he did XXX"

"His lips & his breath felt so unique & different .."

and the Grand daddy of them all ..

"You should try to see if you can take his dick in your mouth .. lets give it a shot next time"

A few different things come to mind:

"I loved it while I felt him deep inside of me, he was also kissing me passionately"

"God, you wont believe how I deep felt it"

"I have never seen you do it .."

"Not just during the sex, but the way he did XXX"

"His lips & his breath felt so unique & different .."

and the Grand daddy of them all ..

"You should try to see if you can take his dick in your mouth .. lets give it a shot next time"
Really very hot statements. I wouldn't like the last one 😂😂 but the others are hot 🔥 Especially the ones where she compares you with him, directly or indirectly 😉

She told me about this one time when she was out clubbing and ran into a guy that she really liked. By the end of the night, she was drunk and very horny. She drove her suv by herself that night, and when the club was closing down, he asked her if she could give him and a few of his friends a ride home. She knew all of his friends so she wasn’t concerned about anything. He told her that he only lived like a half hour away and even though she had to take her kids to school in the morning, she figured it would be alright. She continued to tell me that because she was so horny and from all the teasing and making out that had happened between them so many different times, and went on for such a long time, that she made up her mind right then, she was going to finally fuck him!! She said she didn’t care who was in the truck, and didn’t give a shit what they could see, she was going to make sure that all the games were going to stop tonight! She told me that one guy was driving, another guy was in the front passenger seat, and there was three more guys in the backseat. She said the guy she liked was sitting in the middle spot, and without any hesitation at all, she straddled him and they started heavily making out! She told me she was wearing a short black skirt, which she wore quite often, and that she either managed to pull her panties off, or that she wasn’t wearing any to begin with, another thing she did quite often, I can’t remember what she said. I was asking all kinds of questions and was turned on so much listening to her. She told me he had pulled her skirt up to her waist and had pulled her top and bra up over her tits! She told me that he was playing and sucking on her tits and nipples and she was working on getting his pants and underwear off. She said that the guys in the front seats kept touching and grabbing her ass and running their hands and fingers between her legs to touch and finger her pussy!! The guys on each side of her were also touching and feeling her up! She told me that she was so far into it all that she didn’t really care. After getting his pants off, she said she just raised up, grabbed his cock, sat down on it and started riding him hard!! She was bouncing on his cock and she would lift up almost to the point of his cock coming out, and then she would slide back down as far as she could go!!! She told me that the guys were all cheering her on and telling her all kinds of things. I continued asking her all sorts of questions while I imagined what the situation would have been like and all the different possible scenarios available, especially knowing what she’s like when she’s been drinking, and once she’s gotten to that point. She said that after he had cum, he turned into a real asshole towards her and so she climbed into the back cargo area of her Explorer, grabbed a blanket and just laid down. I asked her if any of the other guys climbed in the back with her, knowing that’s exactly what I would’ve done, and at first, she said no, but then told me that the guys decided to stop at a Denny’s to get something to eat. She said she didn’t go in with them because she was still pretty upset from the way he treated her, and also because she was tired, probably from all the drinking and all the fucking, and decided to stay in the back while they went inside. She told me, in what I felt was in a reluctant kind of way, that one of the other guys ended up coming back out to her truck. She said that he was actually a really nice guy and that he came back because he was worried about her. At first he sat in one of the seats up front before asking her if it was alright if he could also lay down in the back because he was tired too. Lol!! She told him that she was fine with it, which I immediately thought was kind of odd, but was waiting and hoping that meant I was going to get to hear more about what other things happened that night. It was around this part of her story that she suddenly started to stop openly offering any kind of details. Trying to keep her engaged in conversation, I continued to take her back to what she’d told me earlier, and telling her how hot that must have been for everyone, and just how exciting that must have been for her! I told her that I could guarantee that she gave every single one of those guys a hard on, and that each one of them was wishing you were doing that to them!! I even told her that in my opinion, she had the perfect opportunity to have really opened up her sexuality to a whole new level and that I wished she would have taken it! I didn’t waste too much time after that before I brought her back to where she left off. Knowing how guys are, and how she gets, I asked her if anything happened when that guy was in the back with her. At first she said that nothing happened, but I knew she wasn’t wanting to admit to them doing anything. I gingerly continued to pry, and little by little, she reluctantly offered more and more details, but I could tell she was guarded and wasn’t going to tell me everything, so I took what I could get and based on what she said, I could easily fill in the blanks. She ended up telling me that he started out by kissing her, to which she kissed him back. They started making out and he was quick to feel her up and began to finger her. She said he was hard and he took her hand and made her touch his cock. He was telling her how excited she made him and how bad he really wanted to fuck her! She told me that she told him no and that she wasn’t one of those kind of girls!! LOL!! She said he climbed on top of her and was trying to fuck her, but somehow she was able to get him off her, at least that’s what she said. I told her that she should have went for it and let him, especially after the way that other guy treated her, and that would have been justified revenge. She stayed with her story and then told me that the guy asked her and wanted her to give him a blowjob. He said that she had him so worked up that he would cum in a matter of seconds. From what I can remember, she said she told him she wouldn’t do that either and now he was begging her to just give him a handjob. At this point while she’s telling me all this, I’m not believing anything she’s saying, I definitely didn’t believe the way she said everything happened, and didn’t believe that she ever told him to stop, it’s just not in her nature. She said that the guy had lied to her and instead of him only living a half hour away, he actually lived almost two hours away. She told me that she didn’t get home until the next afternoon or close to it and her kids ended up not going to school, which I guess created some problems. I have a follow up to this story that I’ll share at another time.
Hot

Reactions: btweets
Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"
Wife told me that my dad had tried it on with her, it never happened but I wish it had,would be great watching him fuck her.

So many things over the years , from her year or so before we met how she had group sex often.

To stories of when she played with others without me there. Even some things she kept secret for a while.

I have mentioned in other threads she worked part time at a massage parlor for a few years (yes the non therapy kind). Some fun stories there.

But my favorite has to be the first time we played with another guy after we were married. We had stopped sharing her with others s couple of months before we got married (her idea) as she was not sure she would want to still after she got married. (Side note found out a few years into our marriage she had a lapse about two weeks before we got married but that's another story).

Short version is a friend we had played with before was helping us move (we were just moving into a bigger apt in the building, literally across the hall). Anyways hot summer day, all of us barely dressed , flirting, joking. He ran to get pizzas she told me she had decided married or not she still wanted us both to fuck her. During it she got very caught up in being married and being so dirty. After sucking us both to completion and him going down on her on our living room floor. After a little recovery time, she took him into our bed, told me to stay back a little bit. She continued with the whole focus on her being married now and he was in our bed where her and I made love. She begged him to fuck her married pussy. Eventually I stood in the doorway watching. She made eye contact with me and started telling me how my bride was in our bed and getting fucked by another guy and how good his cock felt in her married pussy...in your pussy ...how he had made her cum already. She reached a hand out to me but he grabbed it and her other arm and pinned them over her head.

She lost control , starring at him now, she asked him to fuck her to tell her how good her married pussy was. Then she was begging him to cum in her as she started having intense orgasms . I could tell he was ready and when he let go she turned back to , in between moans screamed about how he was cumming in "your wife"

They collapsed, but within a few minutes she pushed him off and begged for me to come retake her.

She never got so worked up about being married again but that first time, she said it was a huge turn on for her

full

full
WOW! LOVE it!

The three of us were in our hot tub, it was one of many nights without suits. Me, my wife, and my buddy. The three of us had played many times before, and I fully expected we'd both end up fucking her that night, too.

As we relaxed a bit more, we offered her leg and foot massages, and eventually our hands would bump together at the top of her thighs, between her spread legs, at her pussy. We took turns fingering her for a bit, and when she could, she'd stroke us with a free hand.

When it came time to fuck, I suggested we get out of the tub and find a spot on the lawn next to the patio. We did just that, and I laid down in front of her, positioned so we could make out while she was on her hands and knees. He got behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy. As usual, she moaned her approval. It wasn't but a few minutes and his pace had picked up and he was really getting into it. As I looked up at her half-opened, somewhat dreamy eyes, I asked her if that felt good.

She looked down at me and said, "Ohhhhhhhh, Jay. He's really fucking me good" in a deep whisper. I almost came right then and there.

JR

You told me that she fucked the neighbor while I was at work

Reactions: hubbysexywife

Up hot just thinking about that

She’d been having an ongoing fling with my brother which he wasn’t aware I knew about. She and I were going to our sons for supper but I was still at work and she was home. She sent me an email, all it said was “thought I’d bring a cream pie for dessert tonight, just made one.” Seems he stopped by.

One other time, long after that previous incident happened and he had ended things, he stayed overnight one night. Him and I were outside that evening having a beer by the fireplace when he said he was tired and going to bed. My wife was already in our bed reading. I stayed out by the fire awhile longer. When I finally went in and got in bed she told me “your brother just left.” Thing is, I already knew that. After he left me outside I took a stroll by our bedroom window and listened as they said they’re good nights to each other. 😉

Good times!

I talked my wife into filling in for a stripper at a good friends batchelor"s party. After dancing and stripping she stepped over to me, whispered in my ear that she was feeling incredibly hot and …should she suck Dan’s cock? I agreed she was hot, told her how hard I was, and, if she wanted to suck him, she could decide. She whispered "You know I will probably fuck him too" Long story short she sucked and fucked all of us
She is one fucking HOTWIFE and it would not be much work for her to make my cock explode in he pussy. The question I face is how many time I would be able to cum before losing sense of touch to my cock.

Reactions: hubbysexywife
I'd have to say that it was the story she told me about getting caught fucking one of her co-workers in an overlook, up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. She said the cop that caught them stood there and watched her put her cloths back on in the car. She said cum was running out of her pussy as she was pulling her panties back on, and the cop just stood there smiling at her. This was before we got married and she was fucking as many of the Coca Cola drivers where she worked, as she could!
There was a girl I fucked in High School whose Daddy managed a Coca Cola bottling plant in Tennessee, Her fantasy was to fuck every Coke Truck driver she ever met. I would have been there for her but a short dick kid from a rich family moved in on her and they married. Last I heard, she had accomplished just over 200 drivers and her still husband is clueless. Wouldn't be amazing if you and her were the same persons..?

There are two things that come to my mind:
After her first time with a bull, she said: "Sex with him is lightyears better than with you."
The other one happened the same evening when she said: "What makes you think that he was the first guy to fuck me since we have been together?"

I swear, I came immediately each time.