Votes: 170 23.0%
  • 40s

Votes: 196 26.6%
  • 50s

Votes: 170 23.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 95 12.9%

• Total voters
Ladies are the best in the bedroom at 40+..... They are like fine wine at that age. All they want is great sex there is no games no bs.... I was 23 when a mature HW pick me up, took me home and had her way with me. To this day it is the best sex I ever had. At that time I had no idea what a hot wife was. I also had no idea that she was married. Next day I meet her husband, he made us breakfast. I still had no clue he was a husband. I thought he was a room mate. It was a reall shock for me when I learned that he was the husband. The affair lasted for 3 1/2 years.... I knew that she was older I thought she was in her early 40s, 3 years in to a relationship I learned that she was 53 years old, 27 years older then me and 5 years older then my mama. She didn't like that I found out her age and tolled me that I can't there call her mommy.... But I could bet resist doing it ..... always when I was inside of her sweet coochie I would compliment her with something like "Mommy your coochie is so sweet and so tite... " and I was not making it up, it was the best. So based on my experience I can tell you that a mature woman sexually is the best thing that could happen to a young early 20s guy.
Years ago, early 80s, I was 23. Had an ongoing weekly deal with a good looking, married with family 41 yo gal. Her hubby didn't know.
Almost every Thursday after work, 5:35 she'd be at my place. We'd get it on three times then she'd be gone by 7:45. No head games, no dating, just sex. She fucked like crazy. Nothing weird happened but she loved to make out while we had sex. She'd swallow my load no problem, I did her back door many times. She loved sex.

Last edited:
Both 39 yo. Confessed to each other of dreaming about cuckolding couple of years ago. I started seriously thinking about cuckolding at age of 25+ but hesitated to acknowledge and talk about this. Wife thought about this for a long time too.
Together almost 20 years.