Hotwife Anklet

Be careful with your anklet. Depending upon where you intend to wear it you can damage it. The sterling silver anklets are really nice and can be very classy. That said, if you intend to wear it at the beach or pool parties then it will become tarnished and damaged beyond repair. I found this out the hard way. I have two really nice anklets, one that Mr HW had made for me by a local jeweler and another purchased online. Those are only worn for dates or out at non-water related activities. The first anklet is one I wear when I dress up and the pic was taken at a wedding. The second anklet is what I wear at the beach, active dates or parties or at the pool.

Mrs Hotwife

You see this anklet or another similar one dangling in some of my play pics from dates.

ankletweddinglabelnet.png

anklethotwife.png

I wear this anklet to the pool, sports or beach now.

Last edited:
Anyone elses wife wear a hotwife anklet?
We are an older couple who lives with other family members.

It's really a turn on because they know what the anklet means.
A couple I know who I noticed his wife wears an ankle bracelet but does it always mean they are living in the lifestyle?

A couple I know who I noticed his wife wears an ankle bracelet but does it always mean they are living in the lifestyle?
Not unless the anklet has symbols that say so! Some examples above. Often it is just decoration. Sometimes it is a sign but not explicit. Such a tease!

Last edited:
Red Vixen wears a HotWife anklet. I'm am looking into a custom made one that says Red Vixen for her.
If you're gonna go bespoke from the outset, why not just angle for subtlety and get a vixen head charm with a red/ruby plating? Or a vixen head charm between an R and a V? Not telling you guys how to run your shit or anything BTW, just fielding ideas. 💁‍♂️
But then maybe, you're trying make a more explicit statement, and if you are? More power to ya!

Last edited:
We bought this from an el cheapo jewellery shop the morning of their last playdate. We hung the key to my cage off it as soon as she put it on.
He came over that afternoon and we told him about it, he didn't know what it meant. He laughed at me and my typical "weird sex shit". Then he plowed my wife in various positions for several hours while I sat with my jaw agape, huffed poppers and filmed them.
She wore it to work a few times the next week (key included). A few sus comments were made, she played ignorant and laughed them off. Then the fkn thing broke.
If anyone's wondering, we haven't been in a rush to replace it since Sydney is in lockdown hell and we have bigger fish to fry right now.
Bunny has mentioned several times however, that she misses her cuck cage and anklet/key combo. She said "it was the only time in my life I've ever felt sexually powerful".
Just typing those last words brings a tear to my eye. All our girls deserve so much better than this fucked up conventional society affords them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-130527_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-130527_Video Player.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20210810-131129_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-131129_Video Player.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 164
I really don't think that wearing an anklet means anything much at all for most people. They are mostly sold as fashion accessories and I imagine most women wear them as such. So my advice to all the guys on here is don't make any assumptions about a woman wearing one, it probably means nothing!
However you can make it much more meaningful by wearing one with charms on it.
I have a couple - one with a Q and an S charm on it which was a present from a previous bull and one with the charms spelling SLUT which hubby bought me. I think if you see a woman wearing something like that, then you can pretty safely assume that she knows exactly the message she's putting out x

Provided the guy does not appear creepy about how he does it, complimenting a woman on her anklet, can be a really positive conversation starter. The difficult part for lots of guys seems to be the 'not appearing to be creepy' part. It's probably best not to make it the opening comment. Good emotional intelligence will help you to know when is the right time to comment.

How can you find HW couples or cockcuck couples
You could try looking on swingers sites for couples close to you who are into this - it's a fairly common request. We've done that in the past but not so much now. But it can take some time to plan something and you do get a lot of time wasters which is why we don't really use them much these days.
Also be aware that it's a 'buyers market' - there are always way more guys compared to couples so to get chosen you need to stand out from the pack in some way.

Reactions: SimplyMe
If you see an Indian woman wearing anklets - dont assume that she is a hotwife, anklets known as "Payal", are regular jewelery as common as bracelets, here is a picture of Aishwarya Rai - one of most famous Indian actress wearing anklets or payal, these are especially common amongst new brides. Can be gold or silver or any thing else, and can be bought off ebay or any Indian jewelery shop anywhere.

1629636116368.png