Hotwife Cinn retrospective

sinsnaps

Gold
Editing a mountain of material, going to start with a basic list of the men she's fucked since we got together. Feel fee to ask questions and make requests. So many stories, so I will begin in the middle.

Cinn in a motel room waiting for our intended first guest, who pulled a no-show on us. It was still sexy because we now knew she was both willing and eager to go throught with it. She was ready at the appointed time.

Cinn 2007 1 (21).JPG

2007 14 (47).JPG

Attachments

• 1 Cinn misc (9).JPG
    1 Cinn misc (9).JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 44
Editing a mountain of material, going to start with a basic list of the men she's fucked since we got together. Feel fee to ask questions and make requests. So many stories, so I will begin in the middle.

Cinn in a motel room waiting for our intended first guest, who pulled a no-show on us. It was still sexy because we now knew she was both willing and eager to go throught with it. She was ready at the appointed time.

View attachment 1668857

View attachment 1668861

I have a request of more of me (MW)! Let's make some more!

Reactions: sinsnaps

View attachment 1668857

View attachment 1668861
Amazing pussy lips :love:

View attachment 1668857

View attachment 1668861
Absolutely perfect 😍

In 27 yrs in the lifestyle, I've never not shown up for a meet!
We've had to cancel for various reasons, but always told people asap, because to be safe and fun for us and fun for everyone else it takes a lot of planning and preparations. I really appreciate guests like you, as the person who has done all the guest arranging. It falls on me when it falls flat. I've had people say they were 10 minutes away who never showed. Some of them asked for another invite days later. No, of course, but what planet are these people on?

Cinn and TJ (35).JPG

Here's one for those of you who only like but do not comment. I too have trouble typing with one hand. I usually only respond to comments, but once in a while it's good to acknowledge those of you just beyond the footlights too. Thanks for participating.

Softcore Cinn misc (106).JPG

I love just about everything you guys post and as you said one handed typing is a challenge that's why once in a while my comments seem a little weird when I do post them as I am using speech to text

Sinsnaps makes my synapse all fire in the same direction!!! She's one of the first women that caught my eye on this site when I arrived. An amazing, exciting, fun woman!!! Thanks for the collection! :love: :love: :love: