Hotwife experiences.

My wife says that she feels very uncomfortable if I am in the room, the most that she has let me watch is kissing, handjobs, I have yet to see her take a lover's cock inside her pussy. Also she prefers not to tell her date/lover that she is a hotwife, treats it like a an affair. Once or twice she has passed herself off as single. She will tell me the whole story afterwards though

If Kate feels that a guy enjoys the 'sneaking around' aspect she will lie and tell him that I don't know about them fucking. We have a couple of married friends who each prefer that I not know they are fucking my wife so Kate plays along. I find it erotic to be around guys who are fucking my wife and think that I do not know about it.

My one lover was over last night, hubby was there watching, it's so erotic as I'm on my back getting filled by my lovers huge cock as I look over at hubby stroking and watching with intensity......
Sounds erotic....this is the scenario we are planning, with me joining in after a while. The Mrs wants to experience having two cocks ravish her for the night.....can’t wait !! Thanks

Reactions: werekinky2
This question is for the Husbands/Stags. Do you prefer to be in the room with your Hotwife and her Bull? Or is she alone with him? Then tells you all about it afterwards?
I prefer to be there when my wife is fucking but she has recently made me wait outside although she tells me she doesnt mind me peeping as long as I dont intefere with her having sex with her blacklovers

This question is for the Husbands/Stags. Do you prefer to be in the room with your Hotwife and her Bull? Or is she alone with him? Then tells you all about it afterwards?
I resisted the urge to clean my wife after she had been creamed but I admit I now look forward to it, in the room with them or told to attend after, even better when they laugh and humiliate me while doing so. One of the best was being tied up while she had sex with 2 black guys, that was just last week, I was in the same room as they told me how much my wife loved their big black cocks and how they wanted to breed the slut

I've never watched my wife, as much as I would like to! When we started we thought we would try different things, me watching/not watching/participating, etc. My wife wanted to start with her playing alone and we (mostly her) like things this way that we didn't want to mess with it. She always comes home and tells me everything as I go down on her.

In 40 years of enjoying this lifestyle, I have seen her have sex once and that was a couple of months ago in our own home with a long time lover (boyfriend). All other times, even in the early days when we were into swinging, I have always been in another room. She's never been comfortable with me watching as it takes away from her personal experience and makes her self-conscious. I've been OK with that. So I've mostly listened to her having sex (when allowed) or waited in the bar while she had sex. Either way has been an exhilarating ride!

I have experienced both and to be honest I couldn't say which I prefer. My exwife preferred me to be in the same room when in a group but pretend not to know her. My exgf loved to have me with her as she fucked other guys but later into the 7 year relationship she would go to parties thrown by some BB bulls and come home so sore we couldn't fuck for days later. My present wife prefers to meet guys and then tell me all about it later, even taking photos and sending them to me from her phone. When first starting I think personally it would be better for a wife to be alone with her extra cock but introduce you to the life style later. The safety is not really an issue as one member on this site has already said, the bull is trying to get his rocks off so he will treat her like a queen

I would love to watch but it hasn't happened yet. I did get to listen from the next room once. I have seen a few pictures and she always tells me all the details afterwards.

Reactions: davelb76
Jacklyn and I don’t have to both be there. She will take pictures or use the iPad to FaceTime me and then I can record the whole thing.