Hotwife experiences.

You can record Facetime? We've used Facetime when Suz has met someone alone, but I have always had such a hardon, that it never occurred to me you could record....lol.
Yes you can. You can remove your face from the corner by hiding it and use either the built in screen recorder function (but then you have no sound) or use a screen recording app.

Reactions: JaknSuz
Well, it happened!!! Our first MFM. It’s been a long time in the making, but yesterday the stars aligned and the most memorable sexual experience for us finally came to past. We arranged to have a mutual friend over that we had been talking too about doing this with. He had sent us pictures, so we knew he was extremely hung, but actually watching my wife’s small hands slowly stroke it to full erection was incredible. For the next hour and a half we both took turns making her cum several times. I told my wife the most memorable part for me was the way she gasped for air and held onto me tightly as he first worked his cock into her!!! To hear her moan and grunt like she did when he finally had buried his entire 8 1/2” in her was the sexiest thing ever. We have been in a constant state of arousal since yesterday, making love 4 times since then.....she is sore and swollen, but is ready for another round. PS. Sperm Competition is a real thing....

Pics would be awesome! Congrats. Now she's likely hooked.

HW
We got so wrapped up in the moment that we forgot to take pictures......dang it!!! We both are hooked. She is sore and her pussy lips are swollen, but she is ready for my cock after work!!! Honestly, we fucked so hard yesterday and this morning that my cock and balls are sore as well, but that ain’t stopping me....lol

Hey, thank you for the input, we are getting close to our first adventure. It’s with a mutual friend and he is known for being extremely well hung. I will keep everyone posted!!!
I this guy is well known for being well hung it is more than likely he also possesses great love making skills as well. If so your wife is in for something very special, as we all know, but some won't admit women love being filled to the limit with a big thick cock.There is no other feeling the world that is as amazing as feeling a big cock spread your pussy wide open fill you nice and deep, then there's the added friction as it plunges in and out touching every nerve ending inside you at the same time, OMG she is in for the fucking of her life, her orgasms will be more intense and much longer then they are with a lesser endowed man. She will love it and want it again and again, enjoy